1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to increase the volume of hair & lenght of hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sumiali, Jan 6, 2009.

1. sumiali

sumiali New IL'ite

can any one help me that how can i icrease the volume of hair and i want too long hair how can i,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

2. pink_angel

pink_angel Senior IL'ite

3. winnny

winnny New IL'ite

i got some cool hair tips from here BB- Free Skin care/hair care/Make Up tips by beauty experts Online India

*Add supplements to your diet. Vitamins and minerals such as vitamins B, C, and F, zinc, iron and copper can help promote hair growth.

* Another hair growth tip is to include lean protein such as chicken and fish in your diet. Just don’t fry it. Grilled or broiled is best.

* Make your own conditioning rinse. Just boil one cup of celery leaves with the stems. After you strain them, add the juice from one lemon. Use this after you wash your hair to get soft silky hair. This can replace those expensive conditioners.

* Try lavender oil. In addition to its relaxing scent, lavender oil has been shown to improve hair growth. Work the oil into your scalp once every week. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash with shampoo.

* You should get a trim at least every month. This removes hurt ends and leaves your hair looking healthier.

4. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sumiali, here's my simple tips for you:
    * massage the scalp with a mixture of raw egg yolk and 2 tbsp of olive oil, leaving it in the hair for an hour before washing it off with shampoo. This is a well known treatment for baldness and has been known to increase hair growth, strengthening and thickening the hair strands
    * Aloe Vera works as a miracle plant – it can be applied directly to the scalp and left overnight before washing it off, used as a shampoo made with coconut milk and wheat germ oil, or consumed in the form of fresh juice. In any way that Aloe Vera is used, it works marvelously to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth and well as hair quality.
    * increase hair growth by regularly massaging your scalp with warm oil to increase blood circulation in the scalp, which in turn induces hair growth. You could use coconut or almond oil, adding a few drops of essential oils of lavender and thyme to enhance the effects of the base oil.

Happy hair day to you...give me a feedback then :idea

5. winnny

winnny New IL'ite

I got some great tips from here BB- Free Skin care/hair care/Make Up tips by beauty experts Online India
    # You should wash your hair as often as you feel necessary to keep it clean, but a general rule is for oily hair you should wash it every day or every other day and for dry hair 2-3 times a week.
    # Try rotating the shampoo and conditioner at regular intervals,your hair responds differently to different products.
    # Conditioning after shampooing is advisable, because it'll moisturize your hair, give it extra protection, add smoothness, reduce static, and makes it easier to untangle.

6. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Here are my additional tips for you:
    *Rinse your hair with beer. It will make your hair shine and sleek.
    Avoid over shampooing as it can wash away the hair's protective oils. Use shampoo particularly for dry or damaged hair.
    *Deep condition your hair on regular basis, as it protects the hair’s cuticle layer from splitting from the shaft
    *Mix 2 egg yolks and beat the paste until it is foamy. Massage this mixture on entire scalp and hair with it, when done; rinse it off thoroughly with warm water.
    HTH:thumbsup

7. chitraarumugam

chitraarumugam New IL'ite

Hi

can any one help me that how can i icrease the volume of hair. too much hair loss so please help me.

thanks
    chitra

8. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    hair on my head just near the forehead (all over- near the forehead) is too short. from years it never grew. is it called hair breakage or split ends? what is the reason for it? not many have this problem. i put oil to hair and massage it properly but only that part of hair never grew from years. If they grow my hair volume will increase considerably and i can have thick hair too. is it possible to make them grow in any way? pls reply.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  9. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Try some herbal hair oil.. it might help to regrow the hair.

10. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello baby 1 and chitraarumugam: Here is my simple DIY remedy for you:
    * Olive oil prevents dryness as well as cures hair loss. It protects hair from harsh sun rays and is also enhanced as a super hair conditioner by the sun's natural heat.

Be careful while choosing the conditioner. The best conditioner for dry hair is oil massage and among the most effective hair oils are olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil,coconut oil and mustard oil.

Im sure that you will have lesser hair loss in no time :thumbsup