1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which hair oil do you use?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by PinkRubies, Nov 5, 2008.

1. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi all!!!

I've been going through this section and found mixed reviews about different oils :hide: so i strated this thread to find out which one is right for me....

My hair is fine and thin...so is my mums but it was thick when she was my age but now it has fallen and she always has baby oil in her hair...ALWAYS!!! But it dusnt seem to do anything but make her hair look thinner...i want to make my hair sem thicker and stronger...

I have Himalaya Protein Hair Cream...should i use it like oil (applying in the night and washing my hair in the morining) or should i try something else...what are ur opinions??

thnx =D

2. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

I use
    Parachute
    coconut oil+curry leave
    sesame oil

3. Lalla

Lalla New IL'ite

Hi dear,

Hi use coconut oil mixed with almond oil and linen oil, when my hair need more help I use olive oil....

I mix the oil and I apply it on wet hair and I cover my head with a plastic cap; leave it from 2 H. or all the night.

All the best!!

Lalla

4. PinkRubies

hi Lalla...but dusnt ur become oily?

5. halloweenangel

halloweenangel New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I use Kesavardhini hair oil.....I really love its fragrance....Its a concentrate hair oil.......I mix it with coconut oil and apply.

Love,
    Minu

6. Lalla

Lalla New IL'ite

Hi pink.rubies,

I have dry hair so they need more help, After one night oil-treatment I wash my hair with shampoo, I use Lavera Rose Cream, mixed with a tea-spoon of linen oil and a little bit of water...

This shamppo is really good.... but if you have oil or normal hair, use normal shampoo or baby shampoo and apply two times to wash the hair, this helps against too much oily hair.

All the best

Lalla

7. sindrala

sindrala New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cextra%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in .25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cextra%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in .25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Brahmol Oil with Ayurmin & Vit E, 500 ml

8. PinkRubies

hey ladies...

thnx for ur replies =D

does anyone know how to apply hair cream?

9. Namrata1

Namrata1 New IL'ite

You can't go wrong with the age old tried and tested remedies. Coconut oil is the best and PArachute is a good brand, Dabur Vatika is good as well.

I would stay away from Mineral based oils, or any other perfumed oils, I can't imagine the perfumes being good for hair.

quote=pink.rubies;460315]Hi all!!!

I've been going through this section and found mixed reviews about different oils :hide: so i strated this thread to find out which one is right for me....

My hair is fine and thin...so is my mums but it was thick when she was my age but now it has fallen and she always has baby oil in her hair...ALWAYS!!! But it dusnt seem to do anything but make her hair look thinner...i want to make my hair sem thicker and stronger...

I have Himalaya Protein Hair Cream...should i use it like oil (applying in the night and washing my hair in the morining) or should i try something else...what are ur opinions??

thnx =D[/quote]

10. bhanuvetri

bhanuvetri New IL'ite

My hair is very soft , ,if i use coconut oil it will be very sticky
    i use Keo karpin...this oil is very thin and u can do any styles in ur hair
    Moreover,i used to massage with oilveoil once in a week and leave it for one hour...after thaf it will apply shampoo..even with out conditioner ur hair will be so soft becoz of oilve oil massage