1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

70 to 100 hair strands every day,is it hair fall????????????

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by goldencookie, Apr 15, 2015.

1. goldencookie

goldencookie Junior IL'ite

from about 1year i am seeing 70 to 100 hair strands falling from my head.i thought its normal but one day my friend warned me that my hair is thinning out.i am on hormone treatment for irregular periods but its just from 3months but had hair fall from 1 year.my question is Is it hair fall or normal????

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

hi
    Person like me...oh,even if see few strands while washing hair(with shikakaai),my heart pumps up.:-(
    Shedding hair depends on density and anagen life time.Losing this much may look normal to you,might be an "excessive" hair loss to person with moderate hair density.

But Hair fall for a long period sounds an alert,and since visible change in your hair density,its RIGHT TIME get it checked.

Please check this post for detailed explanation
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...-all-about-hair-reasons-hair.html#post2901134

Thanks

3. goldencookie

goldencookie Junior IL'ite

i have thin and straight hair not very thin but may be medium....is it ok with my hair fall?

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

@goldencookie
    If the thinning is visible,like visible scalp on both sides of partician,your regular use of head bands/hair clips not in intact, then have to take next step.
    Thanks.

5. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Have you told your doctor about your hair loss and asked his/her opinion? If you haven't then I would strongly suggest that this is your first step.
    I still use Pro Naturals Hair Repair System alongside my everyday Australian Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner. Here is the review I read -theswellelife.com/swelle_life/2014/04/review-pro-naturals-hair-repair-system,
    of course there are lots more but I really enjoyed reading this one and I hope it helps you just a little.