1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is hair SPA really works

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Saranyaaa, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Saranyaaa

Saranyaaa New IL'ite

I am planning to do hair spa. Please suggest is to really works well. If it so, then which salon is best for hair spa in Chennai?

Is there any varieties in SPA?

2. mariechin1234

mariechin1234 New IL'ite

3. mariechin1234

mariechin1234 New IL'ite

Yes, no need to go to a salon for hair spa treatment, you can do it at home.

The avocado hair mask promotes hair growth and also adds shine making your hair appear healthier. The added advantage of avocado is the major source of nutrients which prevent hair damage.

• Start by making the mask paste by mashing two big avocados and add a big tablespoon of honey.
    • Now remove any tangle from your hair and start applying the paste on the hair from the scalp to the hair end.
    • You could leave this hair mask for about 20 minutes and then follow it up with a mild shampoo out and rinse out.
    This hair mask will give you amazing shiny, soft and smooth hair.

4. Saranyaaa

Saranyaaa New IL'ite

Thanks for your tips.

5. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

Yes i feel hair spa works, I had done L'Oreal Hair SPA, most of the salons in my city had L'Oreal Hair SPA. Apart from just spa it is relaxing. They give you nice head massage also if your hair is damaged or very dry they will choose the product accordingly. After spa my hair has been so silky and smooth. But it long time i have done it but definitely it is useful.

Yes you can have hair spa at home but then you are all alone to do it yourself. You can try once at salon and if you feel you want more you can deinitely try at home.

6. Saranyaaa

Saranyaaa New IL'ite

Ya i too looking for a relax spa in salon. But i need to experience a good spa. R u belongs to chennai. Do u know any good spa in chennai. If it is L'Oreal please share me the branch details.

7. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

No dear I am not from Chennai but I had tried in Lakme Salon once and Enrich Salon as well. Apart from this 2 named salon, i had tried 2-3 times in my local palour. You can try Lakme or Enrich or somewhere esle near by your area. Try to search in askliala or google.

8. Saranyaaa

Saranyaaa New IL'ite

Thanks a lot... I didn't done any spas so far. Can you suggest a good spa for dry hair. What are the varieties in hair spa? And one more thing i need to know. weather body massage is safe in salons. Sorry for silly questions. I am new to City life.

9. Saranyaaa

Saranyaaa New IL'ite

Any idea about Toni & Guy and Naturals salon for spa???

10. soniasuraj

soniasuraj New IL'ite

HI Saranyaa.:wave am new to IL and just happened to see your post.. I am not sure of the results.. but yes.. a hair spa can definitely reduce frizziness and is definitely relaxing.. ive tried Green Trends and i suggest the same ...

1 person likes this.