1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair masks-need help

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by eva44, Jan 11, 2015.

1. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

Hi all.I am new member of the forum.

I am using different hair mask everytime I wash my hair which is twice a week.My goal is to get thicker hair.

Is that ok to use different hair mask everytime or should I stick to only one hair mask for a certain period of time?

Hope you help me.

thank you
    Eva

2. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

No one wants to help me out!!?

3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Eva - Even I am also trying to get thicker hair. It is in this yrs resolution.

It is ok to use different masks on Hair. It doesn't hurt. What kind of masks are you using?

I am using Shea Moisture and I love that stuff.

Also eating well balanced diet is very important to have Good Hair.

I am taking Biotin one Pill Everyday to help the hair growth

If you eat Non Veg - Make sure you eat 2 eggs everyday and eat Chicken and Fish.

Nuts will also help the hair Growth.

Also oil your hair twice a week before getting the head bath.

Please share any other tips that you are following to make the hair thicker.

2 people like this.
  4. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

Hey thanks for replying me :)

Well actually I dont take good care of my hair that led to dandruff and hairfall.Also the weight loss helped with my hair fall alot which jerked me awake from my carelesness.So consider me as a beginner in hair care.

I used natural home remedies to eliminate dandruff from my hair.I used head and shoulders and recently shifted to tressme' hair fall defense whose effect is still impending.

Same natural hair masks
    -Oil treatments(olive,coconut)
    -Fenugreek and yogurt
    -aloevera
    -amla and neem powder
    -egg white

I have trimmed my hair finally after years(told you I am a beginner) and started all this stuff a month ago.My hair definitely grown 2 to 2.5 inches length.But I need the thickness that I have lost.I also lost some of my hair due to lemon.I recognised this later.So I stopped using it on my hair.

Is it essential to have biotin supplements?yeah I eat non-veg too.

What is the development in your hair?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  5. veeramachaneni

Hi Eva - my hair is always on the thin end. I never had any other issues but lately I feel like it is getting more n more thin.

I always use sulfate free n paraban free shampoos.

after the hair masks I did notice it looks shiny healthy fuller but did not
    chk the length

in the weekend I will post the length of my hair n we can update here to let each other know what we r doing.

we can update the length every 2 weeks or 3 weeks

biotin simplements helps a lot.

1 person likes this.
  6. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

Have you got genetically thin hair?curly or straight?I got a curly hair that covers up to some extent of my thin hair.

I use normal shampoos even though they have a sulfate content.I use less amounts and you can even dilute it when using two times a week.

Sure I would love to know the developments of your hair :)Well I noticed the growth in length cause I have cut my hair to shoulder length back then.Now it extended below so I gave you an approximated growth. :confused2:Have to check my hair length in true sense

I have read that biotin supplements has some side effects like acne on face.Is it true?

1 person likes this.
  7. veeramachaneni

Hi Eva - I got silky straight hair. I try to make it wavy for more volume but it's pretty straight.

I Never had any Issues of acne when I am on Biotin. It also helps skin. But it may be diff for diff people. I always keep my hair shoulder length. I really want to get thicker hair and I don't really need the length :)

Yes we can keep each other motivated :) I will post the improvements here (if any)

1 person likes this.
  8. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

My hair fall defense shampoo is not working. :( I had to shift back to my anti dandruff shampoo cause my dandruff came back and causing more hairfall :'(

1 person likes this.
  9. veeramachaneni

Hi Eva sorry to hear that. Try getting a medicated shampoo if possible to get rid of the dandruff.

1 person likes this.
  10. eva44

eva44 New IL'ite

I actually had a dry scalp but not dandruff.In great confusion on which shampoo to use.Does sulphate and paraben free shampoos works on dandruff too?and also removing oil?