1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Smoothening!!??

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by itsmebhagi, Oct 26, 2014.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear all,

I have been wanting to smoothen my hair and need some suggestions for the same... Hair length is slightly above waist...

Any reviews about hair smoothening? Cost and maintenance of it? Best parlours for it?

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Dhanavignesh

Dhanavignesh Junior IL'ite

Are you asking about hair straightening...One of my cousin sister did hair straightening at Green Trends, chennai. Based on the hair length thickness they will charge.
    She too not have long hair, but thick in strength, they charge nearly 14000 rs for the straightening process. One year have been completed she dont have any bad reviews. She didnt permanent hair straightening.

Check it out green trends for better services

3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I got hair smoothening done at Lakme Salon.My hair are below shoulder but thick ...they charged Rs 6500 including tax.
    The result is good....but the first day after wash....the hair are frizzy.If I blow dry them and put them in curlers for 15 minutes...then they look good....like salon blow dry.

Smoothening is slightly different from straightening.Straightening makes them absolutely straight while smoothening makes them softly straight

Maintenance----I have been told to get regular hair spa ....which I haven't till now.They have also asked me to use certain hair product(expensive) that will help maintain the hair. It has been close to 7 days and I have washed my hair two times at home and am fairly happy till now.

4. mini1

mini1 Bronze IL'ite

I have frizzy and wavy hair. So I went for straightening. It stayed for one and half year. New hair grows wavy as that is how it naturally is. But I loved the phase in which my hair was straight. I didn't have any complaints and loved my new look! I think it usually costs 7k for hair below shoulder but above waist.

5. aaleyahsharma

aaleyahsharma New IL'ite

Thanks for share this post with us.

6. vanitha29

vanitha29 New IL'ite

we can get our hair smooth by applying coconut milk to your hair wait for 30min then rinse it with a shampoo
    for sure u will get accurate results

7. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

How about this how to: pro-naturals.com/in/news/how-to-use-your-pro-naturals-hair-repairs-system. This is also what my whole family uses. My daughter has curly shoulder length hair, my son has straight shoulder length hair which he ties in a pony tail, MH has crew cut hair and I have short straight hair with a fringe.

8. lisacarter

lisacarter Junior IL'ite

Really thankful information