1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

severe hair loss after moving to abu dhabi..need suggestions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Jasmine20, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Jasmine20

Jasmine20 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am staying in abudhabi facing severe hair loss..i am using homeopathy meficines but no use..
    can anyone suggest wht i have to do or whom should i consult..

Thxs

2. kiransarma

kiransarma New IL'ite

Hi,
    Try hot oil massage.You will notice change.
    For this take equal amounts of coconut oil,olive oil ,sesame oil and castor oil.Heat them till luke-warm.Then add one or two capsules of vitamin-Eoil(Empty the content of capsule into the lukewarm oil mixture).Apply this to ur scalp and hair and leave it for an hour and then wash your hair.If you dont like olive oil you can skip it.
    Hope this helps you.

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I suspect that the move etc and the change of lifestyle has affected your hormones and the stress of possibly leaving your family has all added to your hair loss problem. I would suggest you speak to a health professional who will tell you what the right vitamins are for you to take. Once you have this answered then the next step I would strongly suggest is to find a really good hair repair product. I use Pro Naturals Hair Repair System which I buy online so you can read all about it yourself. I used to live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and I remember that the fresh water was always salty that I why I suggest a hair repair product. Good luck.