1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

straightner + curler in India

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by WorkingWoman, Jul 17, 2014.

1. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

Please suggest good brands and models for hair straightener and curler in India. One of my colleague is coming from US and she wants to purchase here for her usage instead of bringing her own from there.

Thanks

2. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

Hi working woman,
    As such we get all the good hair products here in India unlike long back when we used to carry and come from outside.
    The best brands in India are philips and panasonic. Panasonic gives very competitive prices so thats a plus! Now Panasonic hair styler is the product i ve been using and its great. You can blow dry, big curl, small curl, wave and straighten with it. The small simple attachments are plastic but not too flimsy so , I suggest you just go for it!
    Maybe in snapdeal or flipkart you ll get a greaaat price deal also...:cool2:
    As such the price marked is Rs.1495/-
    Model EH-KA42-v
    Panasonic Hair styler
    They have a good warranty offer and even otherwise such products aren't those for which we break our heads to get serviced.

Attached Files:

3. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi rainbowresh,
    Thanks a lot for such detailed information. This will help a lot.

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

She can buy the same in India if she chooses what I use, I own a Karmin Salon Series Ultralight Professional Ionic Hair Dryer, a Karmin Salon Pro Curling Iron and a Karmin Professional Titanium flat iron. Have a look at karminhairtools.com/in/advice