1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss due to migration(From US to Singapore)

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by pushpaprashanth, Dec 6, 2013.

1. pushpaprashanth

pushpaprashanth Senior IL'ite

Just moved to Singapore from US. All of a sudden, I am starting to lose so much of hair that its started to scare me. I just run fingers through my hair and a bunch comes out:) I tried both HImalayas and Loreal shampoo, but no good. Does C0-wash shampoos work? Experts, please help!!!

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Pushpa
    Its natural to lose hair after migration,as the water hardness plays an important role in keeping the hair intact.
    Give some breathing time.Your body needs to withstand this sudden metabolism jerk.
    Eventually the chances subside.

Even then,if have problems better consult a derm/Tricho.

Thanks.

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I would suggest you are stressed. Moving from the US to Singapore (where I am originally from) must be very stressful. How much actual hair are you losing? 10 strands?? Hormones play a big part as well and the move will certainly affect your hormones. Sit down, take a deep breath and thank the stars that you are now in a TINY island full of millions of people so you won't get lonely! At the same time I suggest you look online for what I use, Pro Naturals Hair Repair System. It works very well for me.