1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair will grow again?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by bhargavi86, Feb 25, 2013.

1. bhargavi86

bhargavi86 Junior IL'ite

Hi all,

I had a very long and thick hair(below my waist). I regularly used coconut oil(VVD Gold) and dove shampoo... Before coming here i mean in last june i did layer cut in my hair .( upto my shoulders). I lost 3/4 th of my original hair. The hair stylist wrongly cut it too short( I dint ask her upto my shoulders :-( )) She shown to me above an inch to my waist and i am k with it. But after she has done it was upto my shoulders . i was shocked and very much upst.

Anyway i hoped it will grow again. so i dint worry much about it. I started to use tampcol as per one of my frds suggestion. but within 3 months i had a severe head ache. and results to some synus problem . so i stopped using it and again started using coconut oil.

Now after coming here (Geneva) my hair started to fall like anything and it became thin day by day:drowning. yesterday lot of whole hair (entire length of the hair not the broken one) fall from the scalp. I am worried will i turn bald.:spin

so my hubby sked me to use gliss kur total repair shampoo... he told indian shampoos (Dove) will suit in india. but here should use this country shampoo as it made to suit with the water and all.
    I started using it. hope atleast it will help.

I gone through the entire thread and every post here. But i couldn follow most of them as the lemon, curd, coconut milk, olive oil ,amla those will induce my synus. :-( and sikkakai results more hair fall so i stopped using that long before.

I could have a best diet by having nuts milk veggies and fruits.

Please have any of you cut your hair and it regrow again? Is it possible to have the lost hair again. At least not in the length wise but the thick of the hair???

If any of you have any stories like regrow of hair pls share to me to boost myself. i am very much depressed.

And pls share some tips .

Thanks

2. SuperLily

SuperLily Gold IL'ite

I hear that using dove shampoo cause hair fall. I had experiance too.. after using for just 15 days i had a hair problem so i changed d shampoo. And regulerly massage hair with coconut oil..

1 person likes this.
  3. bhargavi86

bhargavi86 Junior IL'ite

Thank you for sharing that.... but for me it worked out in india for 3 years ... after coming here only it results badly...

4. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

i have used gliss kur repair shampoo, the violet one right.. it is really good. but since it is a protein shampoo use only once a week. Check if your watersupply has high level of chlorine. this may also contribute to hairfall.
    Buy a good SLS free shampoo for frequent use. If your hair falls after oil massage do not use too much pressure on scalp because your roots might be weak. Have you done a recent medical checkup to rule out other issues.
    Start taking a multivitamin and have raw fruit or veggie juice every day.
    Take care. Hair will grow back! Do not worry.

2 people like this.
  5. bhargavi86

bhargavi86 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Thnks for that.... I am using the black one.. not the voilet one... My husband is used it for past 6 months and not even a single strand fall for him. So he recommend me.. Hope it will help...

6. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

The hair fall might be due to change in water and place you are in. If you keep changing the shampoo every now and then you would be messing up more... And having too thick hair is good if you have long hair... Just do not worry if the volume of your hair has come down... (but not bcas of hair fall)

2 people like this.
  7. moukthika9

moukthika9 Gold IL'ite

ONION HAIR MASK FOR REGROWTH OF HAIR

BENEFITS:

-------restore the ability of regrowth to your hair

-------reduces dandruff

-------provides a nice, shiny and glossy look to the hair.

METHOD:

*Obtain 1 onion's juice and mix it with olive oil or coconut oil in equal parts.

*Apply the mixture to the scalp slowly. Then apply the mixture over your hair.

*Cover your head with a shower cap, so the mixture is not disturbed in any case.

*Leave the mixture on for 2 hours. Your scalp should be dry.

*Take a shower and rinse away the mixture with shampoo. You may need to apply shampoo twice to get rid of the stickiness.

*Use this mask twice a month for best results.

Hope this information helps:)

4 people like this.
  8. bhargavi86

bhargavi86 Junior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful tip.. But the problem is i am scaring of applying anything to scalp other than coconut oil as i am having sinus.:drowning . that too onion its a cooling agent rite? that too with olive oil definitely ill get head ache :-(

No other solution for this???:bonk:bonk:bonk

9. deepasmiles

deepasmiles New IL'ite

Hope this might help you....

1. Heat Almond Oil & coconut oil mixture(Equal proportions) and massage your scalp using cotton.
    2. After finishing the message, Cover your head with "Hot Towel" until the towel becomes cold.
    3. Leave it for 1 or 2 hrs
    4. Take shower with shampoo.
    5. Let your hair dry completely.

****** Don't use comb from starting of oil massage till your hair is completely dry********

Do this for 3 to 4 weeks and you can see the results... and do continue your intake of nuts(Almonds...etc)

1 person likes this.
  10. bhargavi86

bhargavi86 Junior IL'ite

Thank you for that.. will definitely try it ...