1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My hair is very dry and curly

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by parinitavinu, Feb 25, 2013.

1. parinitavinu

parinitavinu Senior IL'ite

Hi ,

ppl always says that I have a dry and curly hair.. it makes me very difficult to manage my hair and luks very ugly...

Pl tel me some solutions to maintain my hair so that it my hair does not loss his moisture.

Thanks
    Pari

2. aswathysooraj

aswathysooraj Bronze IL'ite

dear u can apply serum... it will gives u more shiny hair... but i knw abt the side effect and all...
    but i think its good...
    then give oil massage... use mild shampoo and conditionr....

3. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

Pari, I used to have dry curly hair too... I would use conditioners to keep it under control.. Now I started using Dove damage therapy Dryness Care... It helped me a lot.. Now I am very satisfied with my hair now.. I don't even need to use the conditioner...
    Try it out first... If you're not satisfied and your hair is still dry, add on the conditioner too..

Different people have different hair types and different solutions works for them.. I was forever looking out for solutions, thankfully now I'm all set.. :)

4. parinitavinu

parinitavinu Senior IL'ite

thanks Achu and minara.. will try out .. :)

5. arka

arka Junior IL'ite

hey ladies.... apply henna and see the difference...if u dont have gray hair then go for this, it really feels superb.

I apply this to cover my gray hair but I really feel I have given some food for my hair after a long time!

Dont use any chemicals, on hair. Use this natural nature given herb and regularly apply amla oil.....your hair will feel soft, shiny and full of life. Amla oil will help a lot for hairfall problem.

6. aswathysooraj

aswathysooraj Bronze IL'ite

Eat protien rich food.. them eat amla daily... apply egg white+olive oil weekly....

QUOTE=diptijoshi;2690922]Hello
    Hair fall is my biggest problem.My hair are dull and lifeless too. Can anyone suggest me solution for this???????????[/QUOTE]