1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

VAYODHA HAIR OIL is a fake hair oil

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Ramyamadhu, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Ramyamadhu

Ramyamadhu New IL'ite

I baught and used this hair oil for 3 months but there is no use other than wasting money. then i found out that this is the same company of INDULEKHA HAIR OIL who is making this. I checked on reviews, there is a lot of bad reviews on that product. This is only a change of name with the same product trying to cheat public. this is the same like amway and other money chain buisiness they change names once they are no more benefiit. be careful of all these products.

1 person likes this.

2. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Himalayan herbs are now exhausted it seems. Now they have gone to Brazil rainforests.

Even they face extinction.

3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

thanks for awaking us

4. chithranair

chithranair New IL'ite

I baught and used Indulekha hair oil for some time lastyear, it was expensive and not giving sufficient results. I changed toparachute advance ayurvedic hair oil which was cheaper and giving good results.I lost around 2000 rupees buying this product (5 bottles). After that i startedto see the advertisement for vayodha hair care oil in TV channels. i wascurious and thought there is something good about this advertisement. And theprice is hight, but not exhorbitant like indulekha hair oil. So i started buyingthis product to use, but to my utter surprise it was having the same feel ofIndulekha hair oil, almost the same smell, eventhough a different color. Then Ichecked the bottle and other information, to my utter surprised it was foundthat same company was making this oil with the same claim for hair fallcontrol, only difference was in price, and the advertisement color. from colorad it went to black and white ad. I was suprised and decided not to use it,becuase i already know the results. but this time i lost lesser money. may bethey reduced price, beucase there are now less sales for huge price indulekhaoil. But same time continue to cheating people in kerala and malayalees allover the world. please be careful of these products. It is only to pick pocketyou. thank you.