1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How long do you personally leave henna on your hair...

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Tashsin, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

I usually henna mine for about 45 minutes (morning) and then wash it out.when hair become dry i put oil...and evening time i wash hair with shampoo...I'm just curious as to what times different people choose...and do u use oil after henna...?:)

2. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi Tashsin

i usually soak it for a day,apply and dry it for 2hrs,and have normal wash. i do put plenty of oil on hair after drying.and take a shampoo shower only on the next day( i usually add a teaspoon of curd to the heena mixture so i doesnt get too dry when applied )

3. anjalisingh152

anjalisingh152 Silver IL'ite

I keep heena for 2.5 to 3hrs, then I wash it with water . Apply oil overnight and leave and wash it off with shampoo next day .

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I add a bit of oil in my henna itself otherwise my hair becomes very dry after shampoo. I usually keep the henna for a minimum of half an hour and max two hours. never more than that.

5. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

I do it in the evening and leave it for arround 1 1/2 hours, wash out just with water, applying then oil directly afterwards and let it in over the night then.. otherwise it would get too dry, but i had the problem that the henna was lightening my hair a bit :(... so i switched back to put just a bit in my hairpack (up to 3 hours usually on sundays)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013