1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

himalaya protein shampoo review needed

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by dolls, Jan 21, 2012.

1. dolls

dolls Bronze IL'ite

hi dear IL's,
    From the very start im a huge fan of all himalaya products because its herbal n safe. With that feeling i hav brought himalaya smooth and shine shampoo( for all hair types) day before yesterday nfjn159j4b038la.jpg
    and used it today(before i use to use dove). I was completely comfortable with dove but still i wanted to try himalaya brand shampoo for the reason i just love himalaya products. I dont know whats wrong, i noticed some dandruff(its itching also)Witsend after shampooing my hair which i dnt hav before.I am worried:shock: why did this happen???? did any one used this shampoo? plzz share ur experience n gve ur valuable reviews about this product.I am confused:bonk whether to continue this product or stop using it. What ever the reason is himalaya has disappointed me a lottt :drowning
    Thank you in advance..

2. vibe4style

vibe4style New IL'ite

i have heard himalaya products are not good.....and certain places it has been banned

3. vibe4style

vibe4style New IL'ite

tea tree shampooo are reaaaly goood

4. venokarthi

venokarthi Senior IL'ite

Is it banned? :(
    I started using same almost for 5 months sounds good for me it doesn dry ur hair much like others.

5. sruthi1407

sruthi1407 New IL'ite

I have used himalaya anti hair fall shampoo and protein conditioner. It caused severe hair fall and split ends. I won't recommend himalaya hair products to anyone.

6. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

thanks for suggestionssssssss

7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Oh my gosh!!! Used to feel so confident of Himalaya products, but with reviews like above, it will be hard to pick up a product next time.

Thanks for the updates friends. So far, I have tried only Himalaya body lotion and also a body massage oil. Luckily, no problem with that.

8. misschoco

misschoco New IL'ite

I also use himalaya protein shampoo and face wash :O i also felt confident about the products but now :(