1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to tackle Grey hair problem

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by bshilpap, Jun 11, 2005.

1. ramaarajappa

ramaarajappa New IL'ite

Hello Hari
    I am Ramaa and i thank you very much for the reply you
    have given for the baldnness,As I had some problem in the computer
    I could see your reply today only and i lldefinetely try the yoga
    Thank you very much
    Regards
    ramaa

2. harih

harih Silver IL'ite

Dear Senorita,

For the technique to work fast you will have to do it with the nails. If you try with the tip of fingers alone, it would work, but it would take much longer time.

The theory behind it is that the nerve endings underneath our finger nails are part of the same nerves which activate the roots of our hair. (It is an acknowledged scientific fact that our hair and finger nails are made of the same stuff). So by rhythmically rubbing our finger nails we are sending heat to the roots of our hair, which would activate any dormant/new hair and give them energy.

Try it for yourself, you will be amazed at how it works! (as with any other yoga technique, for this one too, we need to bow down to our great forefathers for such insightful discoveries!).

Another advantage of this technique (what the yogis might prefer more) is, it will make you happy! if you had depression, it will cure you short-term! As you do it for 10-15 min you will see yourself smiling like a child :) In fact the very name of this technique is PRASANNA(happiness) MUDRA.

It will be most effective when
    1) you do it on an empty stomach - preferably in the early mornings before breakfast
    2) you apply the right amount of pressure on your nails - neither too much nor too less
    3) you do it a regular practice, like brushing your teeth

One unrelated query. I used to get an email notification when someone replies to a message I post here. But since I did not receive any notification for my last set of messages, I have not been visiting this thread awhile. Only today when I casually checked this thread did I see so many replies that too 2 weeks old! Anyone has suggestions on what I can do to ensure email notification for replies to all my messages?

Regards,
    Hari

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  3. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Hari,

Thanks for your sharing. I'll try this yoga. Thank you.

4. chandramukundan

chandramukundan New IL'ite

Re: To avoid Greying of Hair

Hi,
    your solution for covering the grey hair is very simple one. but i have one doubt, can i use fresh henna leaves instead of powder? there won't be any difference in avoiding grey hair? please tell me. thankyou.

5. aarkaay

aarkaay New IL'ite

Ok we will get back to u

6. aarkaay

aarkaay New IL'ite

Re: To avoid Greying of Hair

Soon we will reach