1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Frizzy Hair..need tips to manage

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rmakkar, Dec 22, 2011.

1. rmakkar

rmakkar Junior IL'ite

hi friends
    i have got frizzy hair and they are very rough texture wise.earlier i had very heavy hair though shoulder length only but now they have become very thin.
    Even i wish to grow them long but my first priority is to manage the frizzyness.
    please help

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

I like to sharewonderful solution for frizzy and dry ,dull hair...

Just add few drops of oliveoil, almond oil, coconut oil..luke warm it...apply and massage.

After 15-20mts, soak a towel in hot water...drain all the water &wrap it on head...
    (i got this tip in indusladies only in other thread)

After 1hours take head bath with good brand shampoo(i use biolage)and conditioner. Sure we can feel the differnce.

Recently i used 1 application of macadamia natural oil deep repair masque..wonderfull difference, but i do this once a week and before mentioned oil therapy once a week. every 3-4 days i take head bath...

Please don;t use very hot water for bath+hot setting while drying hair in hairdryer...this 2mistake i have been doing past1yr..my hairs got badly damaged past8mths...

Don'tworry try this method...i had very long hair and very shiny+straigth...as i was carrying i didn;t cut till my India trip3yrs my hairs...

As its very long no patience to dry slowly in hairdryer..i started using hair dryer very near and high hot setting...it was long i didn;t care much about my hair ...now past8mth i regret for that...
    Past 2 weeks very much difference...got hope that i can resolve this problem soon...:))
    All the best

3. mila07

mila07 New IL'ite

I use a good hair product that helps me to keep my hair soft, shiny, frizz less and healthy, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it works really nice, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, smoothes the hair and helps prevent heat damage.
    I totally recommend it !
    Hope this helps and good luck. :D :thumbsup