1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dhatri hair care oil is good for hair?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by RupalRavindar, Nov 7, 2011.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Any one using tampcol??? any reivews?

2. Priyamvadha03

Priyamvadha03 New IL'ite

tampcol used to be the best oil for hair growth long back.. tat my parents used to tel me.
    but its cold i guess..

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

thanks priyamvadha.

4. sammygirl723

sammygirl723 Bronze IL'ite

Try Parachute advanced mixed with parachute coconut oil. This will reduce hair fall as well as help in hair growth. Massage your scalp at night and wash the next day. Leave it in for atleast 8 hours - v imp. This will help in reducing dandruff also.
    Also, get your hair trimmed regularly - everything 4-5 months.

5. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Used it and didnt like it... Nellibringhadhi oil is the best for hair growth. It has lots of herbs and milk proteins in it. Buy only from a branded ayurvedic shop.

6. Mahi2000

Mahi2000 Bronze IL'ite

i heard from 3 of my friends about Ashwini hair oil,planning to try it...does anyone have good experience?

7. swapnamustbe

swapnamustbe New IL'ite

I had lost a lot of hair post-partum and also when I changed my location to Bangalore. My friends and I have used Dhathri hair oil to very good results.

Dhathri Hair Oil was recommended by a friend who was an Ayurvedic doctor. The recommended way to use it is as follows -

1. Massage your hair for 5 minutes before application
    2. Shake the bottle well before use as the oil has a lot of herbs which need to mix properly.
    3. Massage the oil onto the scalp and roots of the hair for 5 minutes. Use a wide space comb to spread it further alongside your hair
    4. Keep for 30 minutes
    5. Take a bath in lukewarm water.
    6. DO NOT use chemical shampoos. The recommended shampoo is Dheedhi.

I have had very good results within 2 weeks after which I did not keep up the regimen.

I had tried Indhulekha, Hairomax oil earlier which gave me a lot of trouble and I will not recommend them.

Recently I have also used the Dhathri Plus Oil ( Black) which is much better.

All the best

1 person likes this.
  8. Amrita48

Amrita48 New IL'ite

I have tried Dhathri oil as well for my hairs. But results were not effective. One of my friends suggested me to use Ayurvedic herbs for hair growth. So I went for Amla hair oil. Amla is quite effective for hair. As, we know Amla hair oil is derived from the amla tree, popularly called Indian gooseberry. The oil nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair strands, from root to tip, to give you thick, long & shiny tresses. Amla hair oil has a wide range of health benefits not only for the hair and skin but also for the rest of the body.