1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My hair is day by day growing white and I am feeling suicidal, pls help me I request

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by rms1, Oct 7, 2011.

1. rms1

rms1 New IL'ite

I am just 30 year old female but my hair is growing white like older women. I never had habit to care for my hair and put oil regularly since teenage. During teenage itself I had some white hairs but I didn't cared. As my hair was oily I always needed to shampoo it 4 times in a week. I was using sunsilk black 2 Rs.pouch earlier, then switch to Nyle, fructis and now loreal. During marriage many of my hair from front became white and I was doing heena to cover it. But after divorce which happened one year ago, I became overweight, suffered from tension and depression. I have hypothyroid and insulin resistence, I also don't eat nutritional food. And now day by day whilte hari is growing. Almost 70% of my hari from front is white which appears clearly and it has become necessary to cover it. In order to cover it, I gone for hair color of loreal ammonia free, but the color don't even last long for even one month. And I observe after color even more hair became white. I am scared that each and every of my hair will turn white and feeling suicidal. I can't tolerate this and feel like to want to commit suicide because even hair color don't (loreal ammonia free) even last long for 20 days and hair start appear white again.

How do I stop to happen my hair white more further? Which shampoo, conditioner and oil I should use. My hair type is oily and which way I should use to cover white hair. If hair color is better than how to maintain hair post hair color. Please please please tell me. please

Okey I agree I made mistakes but now how can I improve it and how can I stop hair become more white further. Can kali mehendi make my hair more white? If I use heena it will make my hair look red which I don't like. Should I use kali mehendi or hair color? The beautician who did my hair color is telling that hair color make all hair white due to chemicals so I am selling kali mehendi which u should buy. She is scaring me by telling that eventually all your hair will turn white. I don't know if she is telling true or want me to buy kali mehendi from her. Please give me honest advise and tips.

2. rms1

rms1 New IL'ite

Re: My hair is day by day growing white and I am feeling suicidal, pls help me I requ

25 views but no reply, pls help me naa. In my previous post also no one replied me.

3. chandni1987

chandni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Re: My hair is day by day growing white and I am feeling suicidal, pls help me I requ

Hi dear,
    First of all you need to start looking after your health. I'm really sorry to hear about your divorce:-( Even in marriage there can be some problems and bad moments, when you are put to the test. Sometimes life just puts you in a hard situation, when you are down, fed up and have no energy to live. But you need to believe there's always sunshine after the rain. Stress and depression won't help with anything. They damage your health and therefore have influence on your looks as well. Happy woman is a beautiful woman. When you're stressed your skin looks dull, hair is weaker, lack of shine and also can result in premature graying.
    So please make sure you eat properly and provide your body with all required ingredients and vitamins. Remember about eating regularly and prepare some proper meals for yourself. Unfortunately I don't know if there is any diet restriction in case of hypothyroid and insulin resistance. I'm sure you can get some advice from your doctor, so you will know what products you should avoid. I've heard that thyroid problems might cause premature graying, but I'm sure that any diet rich in proteins and vitamins will make your hair look healthier and stronger.
    As gray hair is caused by lack of melanin in your scalp I'm sure you can stop premature graying and even restore you hair colour by reducing some negative habits. I'm posting some links for you, which I hope will help you to boost melanin production in your hair. How to Restore the Melanin in Your Scalp to Get Rid of Grey Hair | eHow.com, Items That Restore the Natural Melanin in the Hair | eHow.com, How To Increase Melanin To Restore Hair Color | LIVESTRONG.COM
    Besides that I would recommend trying some natural remedies. I've heard amla oil is supposed to darken the hair. I've also got oily roots, but can't resist from using alma oil, coz I just love the smell of it. try to rub it on your scalp overnight and wash your hair in the morning. You can also have a look at some other home remedies here: Home Remedy to Cover Gray Hair | eHow.com, Natural Ways To Stop Gray Hair | LIVESTRONG.COM
    you didn't mention how strong and thick your hair is, but you're probably right about avoiding chemical dyes. If you're gonna dye your roots quite often even strong thick hair will be damaged after frequent chemical treatments. Black henna should be a good choice for you. I use it on my hair- it's easy to apply and covers white hair perfectly. It's the mix of natural henna and indigo dye, so it doesn't really give you that red shade. Check this youtube video for more tips: henna for hair: half-gray to dark brown - YouTube You might want to prepare the paste yourself at home, but I always buy the ready ones. My favourites are sachets from Moon Star and Marhaba Henna. You just add water to the sachet contents and paste is ready in a few seconds. I've also heard some people add black coffee instead of water to make the henna look darker and cover gray better.
    Hope you'll find some of the tips helpful. Please don't worry too much about your gray hair. By the way I'm only 24 and already noticed many white hair on my temples. But it's not the end of the world.
    As I said try to avoid stress, eat properly, find some time to pamper yourself and I'm sure it'll make you glow. Be confident about your looks, cause happiness will make you beautiful, no matter what!
    Best regards and don't worry!!!

2 people like this.
  4. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

Hi RMS1,

first of all relax.

do the following and get jet black hair within a year.

1. get treatment for your health problem first.

2. stop pitta accumulating drinks like tea and coffee immediately. instead take protein and calcim rich drink like milk with honey 2 cups a day.

3. whatever you eat i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner etc, take a pinch of curry leaves powder along with it, mix it with the food and eat. curry leaves act as a natural dye if taken internally on a regular basis.

4. take iron rich food on a regular basis. it is a natural hair tonic. e.g. pomegranate, green leafy veggies, dates etc.

just do for 1 month and see the difference and continue thereafter.

cheers.

1 person likes this.
  5. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

My opinion is that if you are going to go white, you are going to go white. To be able to change hair color is IMHO 98% hype and 2% possibility. That being said, if you are going white embrace it and make the best of it. Here in USA we have whole line of haircolor to add to white hair in fashion shades. If you want natural hair color, try Herbatint or Naturtint. I use the Herbatint which has no smell and looks natural. If you are dyeing your hair, you must use a shampoo for dyed hair or you will strip the color out quickly. There are many on the market and will have that listed on the bottle. BTW, I don't remember my mom ever having brown hair...hers was always white even in her 30s. Lot of it is genetics, some is shock.

I agree with the others that you need to get your diet in order. Watch your portions but don't go low fat. Include saturated fat in your cooking: coconut oil, olive oil or animal fat (if you eat nonveg) just don't over do it. Saturated fat is necessary for good hormone function including percursor to thyroid hormone production. Watch your carbs.

In life we can take the winner approach and make lemonade from lemons given to us, or we can curl up and give up the fight. Scrape it together and keep fighting!!

1 person likes this.
  6. maddy25

maddy25 New IL'ite

Hi,

You can try applying Henna with indigo in a two step process. You can find the application process in internet. Since both henna and indigo are natural , there is no problem. I used it , so no probs :)

1 person likes this.
  7. vickyhall

vickyhall Guest

Don't worry, take it easy, it will be better.