1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best herbal powder for hair growth & thickness?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Dreamkitty, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Dreamkitty

Dreamkitty New IL'ite

:) Hi im new to this site. I have thick hair (due to genetics & good diet) but I have always used shampoo. I feel their is still room for improvement and shampoo makes my hair dry so I would like to go all natural.

What is the best herbal powder that has been known to make hair grow thicker and longer?

Is Shikakai powder good? Ive heard of this and want to buy it but im not sure which one is the real deal, I want to buy pure one.

2. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

My sis have think and long hairs and she always uses MEERA powder to wash it. Then she applies Vatika oil only.

She is using the powder for last 20 years and she still have black long thick hairs ( she is 46 yrs old).

When i tried 20 yrs back - ----my hair started falling and i stopped using it.

So try and see - If it suits you then GOOD

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  3. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Whatever you use to wash your hair, it is always preferable to apply a hair pack. Make a paste of dry amla powder, neem leaves powder (to avoid lice, dandruff). tulsi powder, hibiscus powder (to soften), mixed with curd and white part of egg. Leave it for half and hour. Then you wash your hair with shampoo or shikakai or meera. You can see the difference

4. Dreamkitty

Dreamkitty New IL'ite

jayanaresh- Thank you, I will try Meera Powder:)

latharam09- Sounds interesting, I will try this. I have Dabur Amla Oil at home, can I use this to the paste instead of Amla powerder?:idea

5. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

No, You cant use it, amla extraction mixed with oil is for different purpose, powder is for different purpose, so try to get amla powder