1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need trustful consultancy for filing h1b this year 2014 for software testing profiles

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by sathurekha, Mar 4, 2014.

1. sathurekha

sathurekha New IL'ite

Hello all,

I am on h4 and I am looking for trustworthy consultants for filing fresh h1b this year 2014, for software testing profiles specially.i have 6 yrs of software testing exp. i live in Los Angeles.

i tried few consultants referred by my friends saying that they are genuine, but to my bad luck when I contacted them with resume they said they are not taking software testing profiles anymore.

please if anyone having similar testing background and have successfully applied for h1b this year 2014 can you please share the information so that it would be very helpful.

or any ladies who have idea on this can share in their inputs.

as the time is very less I am afraid that I may not be able to apply.please help.

2. meghareddy

meghareddy New IL'ite

Re: Need trustful consultancy for filing h1b this year 2014 for software testing prof

Hello,
    I will suggest to go for higher studies if you wish to.Consultancy do not entertain H4 visa holders.Its not there fault too.They need to provide proof of a client who is ready for us to join them by October.Nowadays this is not possible is US.And if any consultancy is ready to do so for you,get all the details.Ratio of h4 visa holders getting H1b is almost negligible.

3. SRK

SRK Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need trustful consultancy for filing h1b this year 2014 for software testing prof

Hi Sathurekha,

Any luck on your job hunt? I am exactly in the same situation like you now. If you know any consultancy details pls let me know. 'am in LA too.

4. Milcy6

Milcy6 New IL'ite

You can find consultancy companies on Myh1b site who will hire you and file H1b for you.

5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

can u share the link for myh1b site