1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

how to remove hair in the private area

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by needinfo, May 21, 2010.

1. needinfo

needinfo New IL'ite

Advise me how to remove hair in the private area.I always use razor but it makes the skin thick after shaving. Please suggest me is there any better way to do it without pain.

Admin Note: Here are relevant discussions that you may wish to read

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pregnancy/95653-hair-removal-before-ob-gyn.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pregnancy/17877-safe-hair-removal-methods-during.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/body-care/63773-please-suggest-can-pubic-hair.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013

2. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

hii,

U can get ladies shaving kit which is available separately for ladies alone in the market... u can get that and shave that part..Show the razor also under water before starting... Before starting apply normal water on that part and then start to shave... In the same way, underarms also, u can do...I used to do like this only..I do not feel the pain at all...

3. gurj

gurj New IL'ite

Use an electric shaver. One side of this will have a trimmer which you can use to remove all the hair. The other side has a fine comb remover which will shave you totally. Also apply lotions to avoid skin irritation.

There are wet & dry electric razors. Permanent solutions are like laser hair removal.

Best of luck.

4. Asmaa

Asmaa New IL'ite

Vidya

Can you also help finding a shop where we can get this ladies shaving kit..

I tried in two , three medical shops. But this happened to be surprise for them.:hide:

Asmaa

5. justinwood

justinwood New IL'ite

you can try removal cream. Because will not affect to your skin. Also the skin will be smooth and silky.

6. aashi1983

aashi1983 Senior IL'ite

hi,

i wud not recommened to use hair removal creams as they contain chemical & its better to avoid on personal perts...

1 person likes this.
  7. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

Chill.just keep the area clean and tidy.Shaving can cause bumps and will itch as the hair grows back.Your best bet is to trim the hair with scissors every weekend.Can try removal creams but be careful about side effects:)

8. iamlost

iamlost New IL'ite

You must be kidding me.

You didn't find them in a place like chennai.? By the way why did you vist a chemist for a ladies razor.? Please visit a good departmental store and i am sure you will find them.

9. Gayukarthik

Gayukarthik New IL'ite

Hi,
    There is a spcl razor available in Gillete for ladies it is very soft to use. It is available in most of the super markets i got it in Spencers daily.

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

ladies razor are available in all supermarkets of chennai ..very common these days

gillette brand is quite famous

it costs 37 or 42 rupees nto sure

if you hvae any outlets like spencers daily,reliance,health and glow,naidu hall nearby chek them