1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent Pregnancy Issue - Need Help

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Ash002, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Ash002

Ash002 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am a UAE resident (in Dubai) and have recently got married (Just about a month ago). Me and my husband, both are working professionals and at this time financially tight. We are also planning to go to Canada as permanent residents and have filed our applications which are under process.

For these and some other reasons we can not afford to have babies at this time. I need some advice from experienced ladies as sometimes conventional method of birth control (Condoms) are either readily not available or they don't work and neither me nor my husband knows any other birth control method.

2ndly, We had intercourse yesterday and once again my husband forgot to take any precautionary measures. Can you kindly guide me on what should I use in order to avoid conceiving "NOW" and also suggest a safe way for intercourse other than mentioned

2. sangivinu

sangivinu New IL'ite

Hi Ash,
    i have gone over ur post and suggest the following as suitable methods for you.
    First, when u and ur hubby have decided not to bear a baby, u both can choose some methods of restraint while in sex to avoid getting pregnant. If u both are not feeling safe when using a condom, one of u can have ur underwear on at the time of sex. This way, u can prevent the transfer of sperms to anywhere near ur vagina (in case, he ejaculates) thereby making u safe.
    Second, u and ur hubby can enjoy oral sex, which is an alternative to regular sex (intercourse). This way, u both can enjoy oral sex to the max.
    hope u find this info useful.
    best regards

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009