Miscarriage Support Group

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fragrance, Feb 14, 2008.

1. fragrance

fragrance New IL'ite

hi ilites,

i just wanted to ask something. i normally have a 25 day cycle. but this month i got my periods 10 days late plus there was lot of bleeding and some cramps and stomach pain also.
    when i told my friend she told me that maybe u were pregnant and u miscarried. is this true. how do we come to know if we miscarried.

2. fairymother

fairymother New IL'ite

Miscarriage

Hello ladies,

i wrote my query in other section , but i did not get the answer, so posting here.

I had Miscarriage 3days back.i was 15 weeks...from Last night my breasts are like stones n very painfull...do u think i have to do any massage or press them( i don't whether milk is formed or not ) but iam in lot of pain...lots n lots of pain...

what to do please help.

3. santasekar

santasekar Senior IL'ite

Re: Miscarriage

Hi Friend

Dont worry ................i feel it is better to consult your doctor without delay as you can get remedy for your pain soon...........

Take good care of your health

Regards
    Santasekar

4. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

The walls of your uterus may be thin. The water might have collected in the breast, Try to give a heat massage i.e. Soak a cloth in warm water and spread them on the breast. apply a heat up to 40-50 deg C.

5. fairymother

fairymother New IL'ite

thank u ladies
    u r very very helpful

6. vijilaxmi2003

vijilaxmi2003 New IL'ite

Not able to conceive even after surgery to remove fallopian tube block

Hi all,
    When i log in to IL...I really feel relaxed bcoz i get most of my answers from here..
    But,still I have got a problem and am not finding any solution,plz help me..
    I am married for 2 years and 4 months but,still not able to conceive.
    I had block in the fallopian tube,so got surgery in Jan.
    Doctors did HSG,Laproscopy and they could able to remove block from right tube,but not the left one...They said its ok to conceive normally...
    But,its been six months after the surgery and still I am unable to conceive..
    My husband is so cooperative that now I am feeling guilty of myself..
    and We both are not intersted in sex too as i get depressed after getting my periods.
    He does not like to go for IVF..SO,i really dont know what to do now...
    My in laws are waiting for the good news as they are unaware of my situation.
    Plz suggest me

7. mukilganesh

mukilganesh Bronze IL'ite

re: Not able to conceive even after surgery to remove fallopian tube block

Hi Vijilaxmi

Sorry to hear about your situation, but don't worry as it is just a matter of time before you conceive. With all the advancements in the medical field I am sure you will get pregnant. The best approach is to have a positive one. Try to deal with it rather than letting it upset you. And because you have an understanding husband you are already on your way ! Read romance novels (Silhouettes or M&B's) and try to cherish these times that you have with your husband. Once you have a child, believe me you wont get that kind of time even if you want to. You can only get pregnant if you spend quality time with your husband. It is all about making love and not just having sex ! Your child would be your creation of love !

First try to do things that make you happy. Listen to music, read books, make handicrafts, enrol in a course... there is so much to do !

I often used to get mood swings and having Evening Primrose Oil capsules have helped a lot. Eat healthy food and lots of fruits and vegetables, be cheerful and pray to God and everything will be fine.

2 people like this.
  8. vijilaxmi2003

vijilaxmi2003 New IL'ite

Hi Mukhilganesh...

Thanx alot for the suggestion...
    I hope I will b ok after somedays.....
    Eventhough I am working...
    this stress will not forget to come into my mind everyday.

Now i am trying to get that positive attitude...

thanq again.

regards,
    viji

9. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

well, i had some problems concieving my second baby. i am now 27 weeks pregnant.

i can only tell you ALL couples having trouble conceiving immediatelly face the same problems. i totally know how you feel when you get that stupid unwanted period!

I went through similar procedures as you. what did the trick in my case was Clomid (ovluation stymlating drug) gynecologist should monitor one or two of your cycles to determine if you are ovulating...in my case to my surprise i was not ovulating at all...but i had regular periods (very confusing!). that's the reason my gyno put me on clomid and it worked for us! they have to monitor you around 12-14th day from the first day of the period and they monitor the folicles. maybe you should ask you gyno for that?

any as far as concieving a child goes...it's all great to say that you have to make love and be in harmony and blah blah...well i don't believe it...i couldn't help it but just to have sex for one and only purpose...ta make a new baby...lol. My hubby hates planned sex...so i just had to "seduce" him "spontanously" Big Laugh every time i knew we need to have sex. it's hard work for women :exactly:

when period comes it's impossible not to get hurt but in between try to make it as easy as possible on you - and you know what helps most? talking about it. tell your inlaws you are trying hard with no luck - share your frustrations of not be able to concieve! if not in real :) than here is a good place.

The fact is...your baby is definitely on his/her way :yes:i hope the time for you guys comes sooner then later to avoid frustration :) just be patient and "seduce" your hubby on the right time of the month. :oops: :)
    One absolutely GREAT website for women trying to concieve is fertilityfriend.com - it helped me so much! it offers charting to determine your fertile days and tons of support on how to concieve!

Good luck!!!

10. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

vijayalaxmi, hi! have you ever taken clomid? it's an ovulation stimulating drug prescribed by doctors. i went through similar procedures like you, for my second pregnancy (first one we didn't have problems conceiving) and after doctor started me on clomid i concived quite fast. I am now 28 weeks pregnant! :)

ask your doctor to check if you are ovulating regularly...or buy those ovulation kits your self...maybe that is the problem...it was with me. Good luck and i hope you get your wish fullfiled soon!