1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestions ,worried about my helath

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by madhavilatham, Oct 23, 2013.

1. madhavilatham

madhavilatham New IL'ite

HI

iam married last year.age 27 and my hubby 30.i have pcod problem.doctor told use metaformin nad krimson 35 to regulate periods.i used this tablets 1 year.we planned for children so i stopped those tablets last may.after that i get my period after 2 months.up to 3 months it was ok meas period coming every month no problem.but now again not coming this month i didnot get .my last period date 16th sep.iam again started using metaformon from last month.if metaformin causes late period or may be iam conceived i dont know.what to do

2. aartiangels

aartiangels Silver IL'ite

Did doctor told you to stop Metformin ? Because generally doctor advises to take it even after you conceive for 1st trimester atleast.

3. MadhaviUP

MadhaviUP Silver IL'ite

Hi Madhavilatam,
    Donot worry. The first thing you need to do is find and good gyene and stick to her regurally. With PCOS the each doctor has different way of giving the medicies.
    I have PCOS and going throhugh this all.
    Metformin and Krimson35 is first step of medication for PCOS people. Still there are many meds which the doctor suggests you if these donoe work out.

1. Krimson 35 is contraceptive given to regulate periods.
    2. Metformin is given for insulin resistence.As There is chanse that PCOD will be reduce with this .
    3. If still this didnot work then they may suggest you to go wiht Clomid...etc etc ..etc...

So first thing is if you are over weight try to reduce weight and then plan to visit a good gyne and let her know ur urgency to conceive.

With good gynec and good excersise and deit many of my friends with PCOS conceived. I am also looking for that day with hope.

Good luck

4. madhavilatham

madhavilatham New IL'ite

thanks dear.
    ya iam over weight 83kg with 5.7 height.
    in last may iam 89kg now 83kg.iam trying to reduce my weght