1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

best gynecologist in chennai

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by gdevii, Jul 18, 2013.

1. gdevii

gdevii New IL'ite

Hi
    I want to go to best gynecologist in chennai for my pregnancy from below options. Can some please share your opinion from ur experience

1. Sundaram foundation , anna nagar, Dr. Shantha
    2. Ramachandra hospital, porur (not sure about Dr. Names)
    3. Bm hospital, nanganallur. Dr. Vasundra

2. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

Sorry cant help you with any docs you suggested, but can tell you which ones to avoid.

Dr. Jayshree Gajaraj and Dr. Gita Arjun, both are very famous in Chennai but have very poor bedside manners and loads of attitude. I used both during my pregnancy and was completely dissatisfied with either of them.

1 person likes this.
  3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

gdevii,

I have heard good feedbacks about Dr. Gita Arjun. May be it varies from person to person.

Even heard good feedback about Dr. Shanta from Sundaram Foundation Hospital.

best wishes

4. chrisatz

chrisatz New IL'ite

How is Dr. Sura Pushpalatha - Global hospital perumbakkam? Any reviews? experience?

5. aniswami81

aniswami81 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    i had my delivery with Dr Nirmala Jayashankar in Apollo and had a very nice experience.
    though she has loads of appointments nd I had to wait so much for consulting, finally I felt very good. Even during and after delivery I had a good experience.
    thanks,
    Anitha

3 people like this.
  6. saranyashiva

saranyashiva New IL'ite

I have consulted Dr.Shantha sundaram foundation as we are planning for pregnancy and i have a complaint on PCOS. Iam not satisfied with the doctor , very bad unclear response from her. which hurts alot. Pls advice a good friendly doctor friends.

7. purna312928

purna312928 New IL'ite

Can you give me feedback for abour Dr Sura Pushpalatha

8. xyxyxy

xyxyxy New IL'ite

I am new to Chennai and we stay @ Camp Road, Tambaram East. In Rajkilpakkam , there is a good gynecologist Dr Vani.Hospital - Vani Clinic and Nursing home.She has many years of experience in this field.She has treated ample cases of infertility.And she does not rush into IUI and other stuff.She gives correct treatment and suggests IVF only at the last stage, No much waiting time and sisters are also good.But the clinic is a little old , but doctor is good.
    I was trying for my pregnancy from almost 2 years, but once I met the doctor in the 3rd month , I was successful after the laproscopy.

9. Malini86

Malini86 New IL'ite

Hi ,

I am new to this forum. I request your help in finding a good gynacoelogist in Washermenpet, chennai or near by. I am 6 months pregnant now, your guidance will help me a lot.

10. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

I would definitely vouch for Dr. Kamala t in Apollo hospital Karapakkam...throughout my pregnancy journey she guided me like a mother, gave me such a comport and warmth and brought solace in me.. She is such a sweet person and always on her toes to do anything for her patient.. I would have asked her n number of silly question she was patient enough to answer all.. My confidence level multiplied by folds only after meeting her..to me I could feel God in other form had come to rescue, save me during the most difficult phase - pregnancy which is a rebirth for any girl..thanks to my dh who chose her blindly seeing her name Kamala in the list provided by the hospital during our first trip to hospital..