1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Solution for Pregnancy Issues

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Visasri, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear all,

For those who have problems in conceiving due to uterus related issues there is a simple solution. My story in short- had a cervical cerclage in first pregnancy failed lost baby in 5 months:thumbsdown. This time too had the cerclage done in the 3rd month. Suddenly from the 6th month had mucus discharge. The doctor advised to be under strict bed rest and restrict movements only to rest rooms. I was doing the same only for all these 6 months. I called a known siddha practitioner for a cure as my gynaec said I am in a critical stage and anything might happen and as I was taking Susten 200 already she did not suggest any other medicine:eek:mg:. The only suggestion was to stay in bed. This siddha practitioner too advised to be very careful but gave a solution. He had already advised me to take the same medicine to get pregnant.

The medicine is :

Paneer rose or Rosa Damescena - 50 to 100 numbers.

Clean the roses and dry them in daylight between 6 to 6.30 AM for 2 days. Then mix it with honey about 1 litre based on the quantity of roses. Then dry the mixture in daylight of 6 to 6.30Am for 11 days and take the mix 2 times a day. For my case he also suggested to take the plain roses about 4 to 5 numbers. Many people would not believe that after 1 day of taking 3 roses the muscus discharge completely stopped. I still taking the medicine and awaiting 3 more months to cross by safely. The roses are said to be increase the strength of the uterus and increase chances of conceiving. With the cheap cost and absolutely 0 side effects I think would help you all.:thumbsup

10 people like this.

2. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the useful info :)

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Visasri,

One of my siddha friend swears on gulkhand the good one (paneer roses and honey), helps in most uterus related problems. but those who are prone to put on weight should reduce the number of times and the quantity..

2 people like this.
  4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

visasri, thanks for sharing your experience of having gulkand for uterus problems. Its going to help many. Best wishes for your speedy recovery. Lot of baby dust to you.

5. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Before pregnancy I was advised to take 2 spoons only. Since the case was critical last month he asked me to increase the amount for a safe pregnancy. Also, he insisted me not to buy readymade gulkand from shops as few other stuffs may be added in it. I prepared it at home. Before I could get the mix ready with honey I took the flowers directly as instructed and was awestruck it worked.

1 person likes this.
  6. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks a lot. But one sad thing is not many people sell these ordinary roses these days. The hybrid varieties are preferred coz of colors and they stay fresh for a long time. Finding these flowers was a tiresome task indeed.

7. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Very good, simple and useful tips for many.

Good Luck for your safe pregnancy.

Ganthi

8. deeparull

deeparull Silver IL'ite

Hi Visari,

Thanks for sharing a very useful info..iam sure many would benefit with it. All the best for a safe delivery and may god bless you with a healthy baby....rgds, deepa arul

9. mieindusladies

mieindusladies New IL'ite

hi visasri,

thank you for sharing the information. i am also trying to get conceived from past 4 years . this i will try. if you can send me the sidda details if u have his phno or email it will be helpful too

10. Pavirang

Pavirang Bronze IL'ite

Hi Visasri ,
    Soo nice of you, Getting information from an already tested and experience person is really good.Thanks for Sharing it with all. All best for your delivery..:)