1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

bleeding throughout the month.

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by cliona, Mar 20, 2012.

1. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

hi people,
    from past few months,i am having prolonged periods and since a month, i am having little bleeding daily.especially when i use a tissue to wipe myself after urination and i am sure of the location that it is anterior part.i have a 2.5 year old kid and i u d was inserted exactly 2 years back.i am worried and just now came back after giving for thyroid profile..result will come at 7 in evening...
    i think too much especially about career and inlaw problems..although its much better since last year...
    whenever, i am having any problems, i come here and i always end up feeling heard and supported by some unknown but very close women who really know how it feels ... more than family members also sometimes...this is such a place...
    pl suggest me anything that ll make me feel better
    thanks for all your support and heartfelt love,
    cliona

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Cliona, stress & strain are the major factors for many health problems. Try to keep yourself calm.

I suggest you consult your doctor (gynaec) at the earliest who will advise you further for investigations & diagnosis. Wish you all the best.

3. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cilona,

7yrs back I had this problem for 2 months, i had lost my father then, and i was not married then. Doctor told me that when we think too much about anything and take tension our harmone balance gets distured and it ends up in irregular and continious periods for sometime. in your case as you told job and IL strees might be the reason.

Consult a good gynac and stoping taking tension. whatever has to happen in life will happen wheather u take tension or not. Try some yoga like pranayama this reduces tension.

take care dear:)

4. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

thanks for your support mimur and zaina.as soon as i read your replies,i felt better and decided that i ll not care for anything that may happen..good or bad. i went to gynec,found out that it is a simple vaginosis.thyroid profile was clear.feel foolish that i made it serious....
    and yes,zaina i have decided to take up yoga seriously...
    thanks a lot:)
    cliona

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

Take care of your health, stay calm:cheers

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

best wishes for a speedy recovery

7. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Cilona,
    I am also in the same boat..I have PCOS and did not get my periods for 3 months. On 1st June II got my periods. I am taking homeopathy meds and that do said that he is nt giving medicine to kickstart my periods and asked me to wait till I get it naturally.Meds are only to regularise the hormonal imbalance..I waited for 3 months and finally got my periods on 1st june..
    Now its been more than 10 days and I am still bleeding..Its not heavy but mild bleeding for past 5 6 days..During my peridos Initial 2 days there was only spotting and later for 5 6 days heavy bleeding..Now for last 4 5 days again mild bleeding..
    Can anyone tell if anyone has faced this ever..I am worried. I spoke to my homeo doc and he again wants me to play the wait game and says this is all a part of process of hormone adjustment.
    Does any of you know any home remedy for this :(