1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

remedy for hormone imbalance

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by connectgayathri, Nov 11, 2011.

1. connectgayathri

connectgayathri Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    My pms symptoms is seen throught the month...breast tenderness,moodchange etc..doc say it is because of hormonal imbalance and they have given b-long tab.
    really i m fed up ith this pb...any remedies for this?

2. priyaprasath

priyaprasath New IL'ite

hi gayathri,
    Doc suggested a good one. Basically harmone imbalance is b'coz of diet(not eating balanced diet). If u take too much of fats like sweets,cheese,ghee,etc,more than what ur body needs, it will convert into problems like this.If u r eager to come out with this problem , take healthy and sufficient food what u need.Do some regular excercise in a daily basis,it'll helpful for u.
    luv
    priya

3. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hipriya,
    I neverknow that harmonal imbalance is due to poor diet. Thanks for sharing.

lakshmi.

4. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Yes...

Testrosterone
    Estrogen
    Ocytoxin
    Norepinephrine
    Dopamine
    Coristol and
    Endorphin
    (i dunno i have spelled it correct???)

are the 7 essential hormones for a healthy physic and extended life without diseases [can live upto 90 years]
    If these hormones are not secreted properly, then its termed as hormonal Imbalance...

There are boosters and Kills for each hormones...

For eg... Killers for Estrogen, which has to be higher in Female than a male : extreme dieting / Malnutrition / weight loss / Stress. The best Boosters for Estrogen are Wheat / Soya and defenitely 2 cup of coffee a day....

And again Oxytocin, which is a cuddle hormone, which is a good Hormone for Male and Female, the boosters are Dates (Paereechampam), which reduces anxiety and increases the Intimacy and naturally reduces the Stress and Strain.

[Coristol is a Stress Horomone]

And again for Testresterone, killers are over weight / obesity / weight around the waiste / alcholol etc.
    the best boosters are almond / peanut / walnet...

All the above hormones are secreted at Brain in the Pituitary Gland in the Hypothalmus connected by a single nerve [Sushumna nAdi] connecting the 7 sensitive parts of the body from Mooladhara, swathishtanam, Manipooragam, Anagatham, Visuthi, Agnya and SahasrAram.....along with the Soorya and Chandra Nadis

So if either one of the hormone is lacking, you have different types of Hormonal imbalances....

Thanks....

5. anadev16

anadev16 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mala mam,

Thnx a lot for this detailed explanation. I too have harmonal imbalance as i m working in night shifts and unable to do proper exercises and gained weight and a good tire around my waist.:bonk:rotfl Now i m serious to reduce my weight as this harmone has resulted in many problems for me. If u have any suggestion to boost female harmone it would be helpful as male harmones are secreting more in my body.:drowning

6. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Interestingly there is new info on hormonal imbalances being caused by the new polyunsaturated diets. As I understand it, saturated fats are the precursors to hormone production and eliminating them makes it so the body cannot produce hormones properly. For myself, I have been increasing saturated fats and my health has definitely improved. Saturated fats: olive oil, coconut oil, animal fats, butter/ghee. Unsaturated: margarine, corn oil, safflower oil, soybean oil, etc.

7. malaswami

Hi

thanks for the like... as you can see nowadays many are like dump bots due to the IT technology and due to the impact of western culture and fast foods.. [World is too fast to live... lolz]

I can suggest some few tips for normal healthy way of living... which many could not follow....

1) Get showered before sunrise with antibiotic Turmeric applied on body [Granny's used to do it. Turmeric is an antiseptic, and if applied on body and taken shower, this reduces the direct impact of the sun's unwanted rays penetrating into women's body, thereby reducing the risks of various diseases]

2) have calorious food [Fresh vegetables cut into pieces added with little iodized salt and pepper along with Acetic acid]

3) Have wheat based and dhal for noon food [1 cup of rice, 2 roti, 2 veg curries, Spinach, Dal, etc. If non-veg, then can have little fish and an egg]

4) Estrogen, a hormone which should be in high level for any women, is lacking nowadays due to pressures on various sources.. This leads to extreme dieting, malnutrition, weight loss and Stress. While estrogens are present in both men and women, they are usually present at significantly higher levels in women of reproductive age. They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as breasts, and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle and is considered to play a significant role in women’s mental health The estrogen research hypothesizes that the disease may be linked to a hormonal imbalance in the brain. Best BOOSTERS for estrogen are : 2 cups of a coffee, Soy, Wheat, Millet, Chick peas. Add once a day little soya balls, [mealmaker], etc to make healthy living.

5) Reduce Stress : Unwanted movings, taking high risk on watching continuously the chatterbox, movies, etc. can be reduced. Stress hormone [Coristol which suppresses the immune system by "muting" the white blood cells] should be taken care off.. However, prolonged cortisol secretion (which may be due to chronic stress or the excessive secretion seen in Cushing's syndrome) results in significant physiological changes. Shuts down the reproductive system, resulting in an increased chance of miscarriage and (in some cases) temporary infertility. Fertility returns after cortisol levels return to normal

6) Good and relaxed mind : Mind should be always relaxed with no tensions and should be given an opportunity to function... Speak less and think more. This makes secretion of other hormones, which are most essential for the normal function of the body...[I see many of Girls / Boys are always in tension due some reasons or other, eg. work, home, lover, studies, relationship, etc. etc and donno what else tension they have in mind] Alternatively, relaxing mind in visiting friends, have good discussion on various topics in a phased manner, group discussion, taking care of house hold works, helping parents in making their decision, understanding the main cause of problems, analyse the situation, etc etc can make mind relaxed.....A deep sleep for a healthy brain is absolutely necessary in a good atmosphere...

Hope i have given some of the tips....
    Thanks

Itshightime, sarafa, gaya3s and 3 others like this.
  8. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

Can you please tell me what should ideally be there in the breakfast for balancing the hormones. (I'm a vegetarian but take eggs also)
    thnx

9. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

Can you please tell me what should ideally be there in the breakfast for balancing the hormones. (I'm a vegetarian but take eggs also)
    thnx

10. malaswami

For breakfast, you can take some Idli, dosa, poori, bread with egg, of your choice.. but not much with any tea... remeber that.. Tea reduces the pumping level of the heart