1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

PCOS and Home Remedies

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by madhu18, Mar 30, 2011.

1. madhu18

madhu18 New IL'ite

Hi all,

The people who are suffering with pcos is because of lack/less level of progesterone and having more domination of androgen hormone (its male hormone) because of the reason unwanted hair growth will takes place . Here are some home remedies for PCOS which i know and 99% it will work.

1) Bark of mango tree : 40 gm
    Old jaggery : 40 gm
    Pound and mix in half litre drinking water boil and reduce it to half. Filter and drink,
    Benefits:
    Over bleeding and irregularity in menstruation is eliminated.
    Do it for 3months
    or
    2)From aloe vera plant cut a 2inch piece peel the green part and wash it for seven times and eat this by adding cuminpowder,turmeric powder,pepper powder on it.

Benefits:
    cysts in the ovaries will be eliminated.
    Use it for 3months

All these are suggest by one of the famous ayurvedic maharshi .

And my personnel suggestion for people who want to conceive is first make ur cycles regulate by above(IF ur age is below 30s) and try to maintain a bbt chart for every month.keep track that ur progestorene level are good or not that can be decided by bbt chart, it also conclude r u ovalting or not.In the first half of the cycle ur temp should be in between 96-98F and in second half 97-99F(Temps vary depending on the body type ).If ur temps is below 96.5 always means u have a tyroid problem.If ur second half is not goin above 97.5 means u have lack of progestorene levels .when u consult ur doctor show them ur tracked (latest 2-3months charts) charts.It will become easy to treat if u have these charts.If ur are above 30s as u need fast process so better consult a doctor .

Try to eat rice item one time in a day to control ur blood sugar leves.Use less oil foods.Try to consume asparagus ,eggs, fish,green leaves and fresh vegetables ,nuts and dates.

Dont be stress, think always positive .God created this problem he only take care of that but as a human being we have to put some effort which is there in our hands so pcos ladies never give up hopes the creator is there to bless !!!!!! So Faith /believe on GOD is a big Sword in the life battle.:thumbsup

Admin Note: Here are some useful discussions that you may wish to read on PCOS

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/200487-huge-hair-fall-and-pcos.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/170616-pcos-having-acne-dandruff-pls.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/49597-nature-cure-for-pcos-2.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/gynaecology/175088-pcos-problem.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pregnancy/193601-home-remedies-some-home-remedies.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...77928-benefit-various-item-weight-loss-3.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.

2. snoo

snoo New IL'ite

Hi madhu,

Thanks for the advice. im gonna try it. my question is do we have to eat it daily?
    If so what is the right time ti eat it?
    Plz reply soon im waiting for your reply.

Thank u
    Santoshi

3. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Great tips. But i have few questions. Please key in ur suggestions

What is Bark of mango tree ?

How can we alovera raw?

Both of it should be consumed or any one?

4. madhu18

madhu18 New IL'ite

Hi soo,

Pound and mix in half litre drinking water boil and reduce it to half. Filter and drink,
    Benefits:
    Do it for 3months

How to take is the filtered mango bark water have to take in the early moring with empty stomach do it till u get ur period once u get ur period stop it and start it again from 6th day

2)From aloe vera plant cut a 2inch piece peel the green part and wash it for seven times and eat this by adding cuminpowder,turmeric powder,pepper powder on it.

Take this daily to avoid cysts in the ovaries use it for 90days/depending on the severity of the cysts.

To induce ur period 1st option is good and to avoid cysts go with 2nd option .

5. madhu18

madhu18 New IL'ite

Hi

mango tree bark is nothing but the upper skin of the tree trunk.

Benefits:
    Do it for 3months

How to take is the filtered mango bark water have to take in the early moring with empty stomach do it till u get ur period once u get ur period stop it and start it again from 6th day

Take this daily to avoid cysts in the ovaries use it for 90days/depending on the severity of the cysts.

To induce ur period 1st option is good and to avoid cysts go with 2nd option .

6. snoo

snoo New IL'ite

Hi madhu,
    Thank u very much.i think i will go for the second one coz i have cysts in the ovaries.
    Once again thank u very much for ur help.
    im sure this is gonna be very useful.

Santoshi.

7. madhu18

madhu18 New IL'ite

Hi santhosi

It will help u 100% and no side effects but do it regularly .If u want to see the result get cysts size before start and go for scan after 90 days u can see the difference in the size of cysts .

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  8. neethikumar

neethikumar New IL'ite

Hello People,

I have PCOS for about 8-9 years.. good to know there are home remedies available.. This can certainly be tried with monitored eating (not using the term "diet"!!). I started monitoring my eating from the age of 19 (left sugar, added more veg and fruits to my food and have it in timed intervals) and it has shown good results- gradual weight loss, good GTT, normal BP, regularisation of cycles.. I must say that it helps controlling it... Our health anyways is always in our hands!! :thumbsup

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    My friend has cyst in her uterus her periods are heavy can she too take this?
    She doesnt know which type cyst...

10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Vjbunny, please tell your firend to first get the problem properly diagnoised before getting into any sort of treatment. This will help the person to give appropriate answers suiting to the requirement.