Why should I Register?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, May 19, 2005.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

First of all, we are glad that you are here. Just to let you know "who we are"

We are a global online community and discussion board for Indian ladies. Indian ladies living around the world come here to discuss various topics, engage in a dialogue, ask questions, get help, share tips and along the way build authentic and enduring friendships. Be aware! You will get addicted to Indusladies! Don’t blame us that we didn’t warn you!

In order to fully enjoy the benefits of this community, we highly recommend that you register. It literally takes 37 seconds to signup. Following are a few advantages that you get by signing up:

Post messages to the forum : Without registration, you can only read messages in the forum. If you want to participate, you need to register.

Make friends by sending private messages: You will be able to send private messages to members only if you register and participate. Without registration, interactions between members is not possible.

Participate and WIN in Contests: Apart from the registration contest, we also conduct different contests every month. These contests will give you an opportunity to get creative, imaginative and to try your hands in various simple things. If you are lucky, you are sure to WIN exciting prizes!

Get our Newsletter: Our newsletters provides you with a good update of what is happening in the forum, the famous threads, good ideas that are being discussed, money saving coupons and more. We won't SPAM you under any circumstance.

We would really like to have you as a part of our community!

All you need to register, is a valid email address and it just takes few seconds to Register. Come, join us and become part of of our Community!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007

2. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am writing here because I am not sure where else I should.

Please do allow me to change my user id from Amma15 to Usha. I didn't give it much thought when I created this id but to be honest I DONT think I qualify or deserve to be called Amma by great people like Mithila madam, Chitvish madam or Cheeniya Sir.

Thank you,
    Usha ( Amma15 )

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

4. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Ok. Then can I re register with my new user name and a new email id?

Usha ( Amma15 )

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Usha
    You can re register with a new username, if you wish you can keep the same email id no need of creating a new one.