Which are those days... - Poll for 15th May to 21st May, 2005

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Induslady, May 15, 2005.

Which are those days most "enjoyable" in your life?

1. School days

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. College days

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Single days (after college and before marriage)

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Married days

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Each of us have gone through different stages in our life...with lots of good memories and few bad memories at each stage of our life.

Some of us would have enjoyed those school days, in the complete care of parents, no worries sharing everything with those lovable little friends and having fun in those summer holidays.

Some of us would have enjoyed those college days, full of fashion and style, freaking with friends partying out to movies and restaurants with all the pocket money we got.

Some of us would have enjoyed those single days after studies and before marriage, gala time with colleagues at work, dreaming about the man of our choice, getting to know more friends and family.

Ofcourse, many of us would have enjoyed those early married life being new couples getting to know our better half in life.

So, rewind your life tape, get your old memories and vote for your memorable days in life [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2005

2. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

School days were really fun - those giggles and rifts with the school friends were fun. I also love those summer holidays, going to my grandparents place, meeting up with my cousins sharing everything about school and friends - from jokes to stories, all were fun.
    No worries about the next moment too, great were those days.
    If only I can get back to my school days - that's heaven (except for the exams and homework :lol: )

3. Roshni

Roshni Local Champion Staff Member Senior IL'ite

I had real fun during my college days. The fun was not in cutting classes.
    But we used to have fun on weekends(especially saturday's) and sometime after college hours.

We never miss going out for a treat for birthday's of any of our gang members. The person treating us for their birthday can never forget their treat for we will order everything in the restaurant and make the birthday baby pay a huge bill - poor thing :p

We also use to go to movies in gang consisting of 10 - 15 of us and occupy a full row or two. We will have fun clapping and whistling and shouting ;-)
    Those days were really great.

4. madhu_cute

madhu_cute Junior IL'ite

I enjoyed my school days a lot...memories that keep coming about school days are:

Sports day - Cheering up our group/team screaming from the bottom of our voice

Children's day - Waiting to wear color dress to school, especially since it comes immediately after Diwali, it will be a diwali dress day at school ;-)

Excursions/picnic - I have never missed this...every year I used to pack my bag with full of snacks and go for picnic and enjoy it with friends

Many more special days in school...it was all fun :)

Note: I used to hate "School day", cos my parents get to meet with teachers and it was almost a complaining day :cry:

5. amudha

amudha Senior IL'ite

College days were real fun - we never used to miss new releases. Udhayam theatre was our favorite and we used to go as a gang.

Going for birthday treats of friends were also fun. I remember most of our friends almost become bondi on treating our gang ;-)

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I enjoy my time after i started becoming independant.
    Prior to that my life had too many restrictions.Hostel had curfew etc though i did manage to defy those then.i was a minor rebel then.