1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

How is Waqt?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sonu, May 13, 2005.

1. sonu

sonu New IL'ite

Hi,

Has anybody here watched this movie Waqt?
    How is Bachan-Akshay partnering?

I am sure Bachan would have topped performance if it's more of a family drama type :!:

Similar Threads
    1. kainaath
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Reenae
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Reenae
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Roshni

Roshni Local Champion Staff Member Senior IL'ite

Hi Sonu,

I saw the review in Zee TV. Awaiting to rent a DVD from the local Indian stores. Yeah...it's a family drama.
    Big B, as usual has done it well, I believe. It was mentioned in the review that this movie is a collection hit in UK.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2005
  3. vinu

vinu Junior IL'ite

Yeah, Waqt was a great hit in UK. A big round of applause by the viewers when B appears in his first scene (unbelievable that I was watching it here).

Though a normal story line - father worried about the Son becoming responsible and successful - the director had taken it without giving a feeling as usual movie.

Luv,
    Vinu

4. onefromdallas

onefromdallas New IL'ite

waqt

hey there! i just watched waqt yesterday. though engaging and entertaining at first, the movie loses its charm after intermission. specially towards the end, you will be wondering what's wrong with the director?
    amitabh is good, though too melodramatic towards the end, akshay is ok. it could have been a better movie if it had a better script.

5. simi

simi Junior IL'ite

Like anyother family movie!

Hi,

I too recently got to watch this movie. It's a same old father-son relation story - the second half getting emotional - beware you may :cry:.
    It is like anyother family movie, nothing unique.

6. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

I wanted to watch it for sometime now. Got to watch Waqt recently. The best thing in the movie was the comic situations between Nattu (boman irani) and lakshman (rajpal yadav). They both have done a great job. It was hilarious!!!!

Had a nice laugh on that.

But as u gals said its another family story and that too very filmi family..cos no one with lung cancer (final stage) will be seen dancing at a disco[​IMG] . But Amitabh does get into the skin of the character as always.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005