Women related articles from leading magazines!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Recently one of our fellow members, Sheetal, wrote to us a suggestion...

"I read couple of magazines a month and come across articles that I feel would be useful to most Indian women. At the same time, I feel that I miss out on articles in magazines that I don’t read.

Would it not be great if few of us here agree to read one or more leading magazines and then share interesting articles from that magazine? By that way, we won't miss out interesting articles and at the same time need not spend buying several magazines too".

We were thrilled with this idea. We further discussed about this with Sheetal and came up with a plan to implement this...
    • You can sign up to review a magazine of your choice by writing to induslady@indusladies.com.
    • In our 'Good to Read' section or in other sections wherever relevant, you can post articles from the magazine along with few highlights about the article as a message thread.
    Hope most of you would like this idea and look forward to many of you writing to us about reviewing various magazines.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2005

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

That is a great idea

I really cant find out whether your suggestion is followed. Any how I read a lots of Tamil Women Magazines and will be happy to share whatever I come across. If someone else is also doing pls let me know I will join them

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You can share them here...

Hello Rajmiarun,

Thank you for your interests in coming forward to share what you read in Tamil women magazines.

Originally we wanted to have a sub-forum for sharing articles that come in magazines. Later we decided to have them part of already existing sub-forums for articles & stories.

Indian Stories - You may notice in this sub-forum some of our members share stories they have written themselves. Also, they share stories written by other writers.

Articles & Middles by Indian Writers - Similarly, in this sub-forum many members post their own articles. You can post some interesting articles that you come across in the magazines here too.

When you post articles or stories written by others that you come across in magazines, please ensure you give due credit to the writer as well as the magazine. Also, post it only if you know there will not be any copy-right issues.

Thank you.