1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you remember your dreams?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by akila, May 27, 2005.

1. akila

akila New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Let me be the first to contribute in this special space! Hope you all really feel relaxed and light sharing and reading the upcoming threads here!!

Ok, I wanted to talk about dreams that we get in bed. I believe all of us get some dream or the other at bed...sometimes they are nightmares too [​IMG]

Most of the times I remember my dreams and I used to tell about them to my husband the next day, who used to tease me listening to my funny dreams. Whenever I get to see bad or scary things (night mares), I would want to forget them. I never open my mouth about them or try to recall for the fear of them happening in real!

Hope to see you all share about your dreams and let us know whether any of them came true as you dreamt? Also do let us know the funniest dream you ever dreamt [​IMG]

Luv,
    Akila

2. amudha

amudha Senior IL'ite

Nice starter thread in this category, Akila, Cheers :)

Yeah...I used to get some wierd dreams and mostly I tend to forget them.
    Most of the time I would dream of being "kidnapped" :oops:
    But my husband used to tease me saying if only I am kidnapped, he would pity the kidnapper :x .

3. asirabanu

asirabanu New IL'ite

i saw montser on my dream.

hi aklia,
    whenever i watch some horror movies that night i won't sleep.if i slept that's it whatever movie i saw the same scenes will come to my dream.did this one happen to you . :?

4. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Very true, horror movies turn out to be night mares :x

I also many times dream like falling from a tall building, somebody chasing in the dark. Not sure why such wierd dreams come :?

5. debali

debali New IL'ite

hi Rathi,

Falling from tall building expresses a sense of insecurity. So, if you have wanted to pursue anything in any field since a long time, this will be a high time. Have faith in yourself. Yoga can calm your subconscious mind.

best wishes.

6. onefromdallas

onefromdallas New IL'ite

dreams

hey! i used to dream that i am taking an interview of amitabh bachchan.....it happened so many times. i am a big fan of his no doubt. but never wanted to be a journalist, nor do i have the audacity to even think that he will pause for an interview with me!! in simple words never really "dreamt" of interviewing him!! but it happened a whole lot of times. happy dream, but never really understood why it happened to me.
    next comes shah rukh. i am not a movie buff, not one to be totally obsessed about movies at all. i like them but its not that i cant live without them. but shah rukh kept appearing, time and again! needless to say i enjoyed every bit of it. my husband jokes (dont they all?!) but i still share :-D

7. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hmm...sometimes its worthwhile if u remember ur dreams...sometimes its best to forget it...

but wat explanation is there or deja vu...

this is hw my dream goes...

"im walking at a corridor...there are two rooms one on each side....as i walk towards the hall(this place is a house)...i switch on the tv...and it turns out,one of my favourite movies is playing,as i sit down to watch,an uncle of mine,changes the channel to watch news insead....after several protests...no avail....after the news had ended....i flip it back to the other channel...jus my luck...movie is still goin on...."

end of dream....

deja vu part:

i had gone to visit an aunty of mine....i had never been to her house and that was the first time.
    then, the whole dream had "took place" that nite!

it was so freaky.....hw is this explanable?
    any ideas?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
    23 people like this.
  8. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi
    before going to bed i will say a little prayer to my favourite God Ganesha.....no more horrible dreams.

bye

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai friends,
    i get a lot of prenomination dreams, sometime they tell me how it is going to be and helps a lot as i already know i am going to be out of the crisis and so on, or if it is going to be difficult, but sometime i dont understand what they depict until actually the phase gets over...regards sunkan

10. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

wow!
    that's is so cool....i dunno if i am in the same situation...u pretty much sum it up....it does help when u noe something is gonna happen....but it sometimes feels like a burden when u cannot make head or tails of that situation...or worse still...it might be an important occasion....

regards