I hate sweets...something wrong with me ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by saipavani123, Feb 24, 2010.

1. lifestyleweek

lifestyleweek New IL'ite

I hate sweets too.May be not as much as you do....but yes there is no wrong in disliking certain type of foods. However, do not go for too spicy foods, it'll be hazardous for your health. Check on your sugar level regularly.

2. lakshmimys

lakshmimys Senior IL'ite

Nothing wrong in that.... Even I dont eat sweets... Chocolates also very much limited.
    When I was kid, I used to eat lots of sweets..... sugar with all the dishes :)
    Taste changes from time to time... Not to worry:thumbsup

3. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]thanks vennelaa,lifestyleweek and lakshmimys for your opinions :) felt better reading all these :smile . Living amidst soo many sweet lovers and my home and relatives i felt something is wrong with me :tongue Yeah I need to reduce spice. Now-a-days i am making special effort to reduce spice. Or else I am the type who eats green chilli aise hi :tongue[/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  4. rehan507

rehan507 New IL'ite

Hi there, You are loosing the taste of sweets. i am too fond of sweets and can't think of life without sweets.lolz

5. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Pavani,

I am just like you...I hate sweets except Dairy milk and choco cakes. Even that I won't complete one full chocolate or cake. I am mad on Spicy foods....anything with green chillies....yummy :drool

My family members always advise me to reduce spicy food intake and increase sweets intake. Now I reduced spices in my food. But still I am trying hard to have one full sweet.

It all depends on each one's taste buds....

One good thing is...I never put weight. :)

6. saipavani123

@mithy

you are my carbon copy [​IMG] ....

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi SaiPavani,
    my husband does not eat sweets at all, he hates the sweet taste. He will not eat any sweet, even if his coffee has a trace of sugar, he will not drink it. He likes only hot and spicy food. I have brought up my son also without much sweets and he takes his coffee and tea etc. without sugar only. (my son is 18 now). But my son take sweets sometimes and eats chocolates etc. also occasionally- he does not hate sweets like my husband.
    And I would like to tell you one thing- nothing wrong in taking hot and spicy food. My son's paed told me that eating such stuff is not harmful where as eating too much sweets and such things is not good for health. If one doesnot take food in time then they get acidity- not because of spicy food.

8. saipavani123

[JUSTIFY]Dear Varloo..

ohh is it ?? :) cool !!! one pass for me to eat more spicy :) . need to show this to my mom. These replies :tongue she always says don't eat soo much of spicy food. Whenever i go to my mom's place she wantedly makes 2-3 sweets to feed me . Anyways offlate I started balancing sweet and spicy. hubby doesn't eat much spice ....so reduced abit of spice in food :) [/JUSTIFY]

9. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Even i hate sweets to the core. I can eat only son papdi maybe 1 or 2. I dont like any milk sweets and feel nauseaous when i visit mithai shop. I take only 1/2 sp sugar in tea and dont remember having kheers ever. I sometimes make moongdal kheer with a tiny piece of ghud.

On the other hand, i love Haldirams products all the namkeens. My mom would tease me saying that i shd get married to Haldiram owner's son :)

10. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Lucky you..
    im trying hard to control my sweet tooth!!!! :drowning