Do you feel some 'negative energy' after meeting some people?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pman16, May 27, 2009.

1. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Friends,

I dont know whether a thing such as ' negative energy ' exists or not, but i experienced this. There is a close family friend who always sulks and do not enjoy life as it comes. Whenever our family meets them, we always have felt some kind of negative vibes and something wrong happens in my family. One time my kids fell sick, one time my elder one hit the younger one (which he never does) very hard and so on.

Even few weeks ago, there was a slight argument with another lady and since then i dont feel good. My routine has been upset and i feel loss of energy. Is it my own mental set up or what, did any one experience such a thing.
    What can be done about this?

2. cute teddy

cute teddy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

This is true u get negative enery form people who are not balanced and
    and who have negative attitude towards life...
    so when u feel something is going wrong..
    chant the name of god u believe in...and the problem will be solved
    :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  3. Evergreen

Evergreen Senior IL'ite

Dear pman,

Interesting topic. I wanted to share some deeply affected incident here.

First, in my wedding. On noon, before reception, i was made to wore all that gold ornaments and was sitting with cousins and friends. A small girl entered that room , saw me, she got struct and told, "oh! my god, how many jewels". All of a sudden, one of my necklace broke and fell done on my lap. still wondering whether it is coincidence or negative energy.

Second, when my DD was 1.5 years, one lady used to stay near or appt. When ever she sees my DD in park, lol will get fever,and it was just immediate, with in 10 mins. and will get reduce in evenings.

When we went to shopping, the same lady saw my DD and next moment, my DD was about to hit her eyes to a iron rod, (a small rod where socks would be hung in malls). Me and my DH were very upset and came home running. we were not able to sleep properly for 4 days.

I am unable to forget these 3 incidents. And It is true that negative energy exists. Thanks for making me to share.

Love
    Evergreen

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.

1 person likes this.
  4. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Yes. Negative and positive energy do exist. Based on our thoughts we build some aura around us and people pick up our vibes. We need to show more kindness and compassion towards people who emit negative vibes because their negativity affects them first and foremost before affecting the rest. As the negativity disappears we emit more and more positive vibes. Meditation, yoga and proper chanting of mantras will greatly help in getting rid of your negativity.

Thanks,
    Kavya.

5. dolorcosta

dolorcosta Senior IL'ite

Dear pman16

Thanks for raising this interesting topic. I have personally not experienced the physical manifestation of “negative energy” that results in direct visible results such as breaking of necklaces, fever or bodily injury.

Most of my thoughts below may not directly deal with the topic that you have chosen, but I felt impelled to share a few of my views on the subject of negativity.

I have observed that there are certain individuals who seem to permanently project a negative personality. The word “negative“ is a very vague description and actually includes pessimism, whining, self-centeredness and an inability to look on the brighter side of life. The presence of such individuals is a dampener and an aura of gloom and despondency radiates around them like a halo. The characteristics of such people are that they are unable to see any good in anything around them. This type of people really put me off, since I am unable to see why they need to moan and groan so much and I refuse to believe that they are unable to extract even a shred of joy from this magnificent universe we see around us. They labour under the misapprehension that the rest of the world is a huge burden and they have to suffer like martyrs.

This mindset also prevents them from being able to appreciate the countless pleasures of life that they could have , if only they tuned their antenna to receive the waves of joy that are wafting around in the atmosphere. Giving happiness is not the exclusive prerogative of Gold, Jewellery or fancy cars. What really provides the passion for life is its simple pleasures of life -like watching the cheerfulness and enthusiasm of children, the natural perfume of fresh flowers, the nip in the air on a nice winter morning, the first rainfall being soaked up by the earth, a cup of coffee with your friends or family, and above all the inestimable thrill that the Good Lord has placed you at the pinnacle of creation by making you a human being with a fertile mind that can think positively. It makes no sense to throw all those treasures away and exchange it for sordid, gloomy life that neither benefits you or the others around you.

There will of course be sorrow in everybody’s life but, it will pass and we must guard against a tendency to brood and not let our misfortunes permanently make an impact on us psychologically. We can be what we choose to be, we have been given the strength to overcome the worst misfortunes. A positive set of mind, a cheerful countenance and a healthy dose of humour should see us through most of life’s tangles!

Regards.

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  6. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Hello pman16,

Though i agree that negative energy exist We get affected with these kind of vibes only when negative energy already exists in our body. So please don't worry. Just chant Gods name. When HE is with us nothing can be against us.

Meenakshi