Feeling lazy this morning - what to do? How to avoid such laziness?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cutepavi, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

I feel very lazy today..
    i got up and til now i have done nothing... except fr taking bath and doing a quick prayer... am all in indusladies today... can someone tell me any tip fr this morning laziness.. does this happen to anyone and what do u guys do to overcome it???

Oops did i post this in the wrong place... am sorry... i didnt notice that...
    Please help me ... :spin

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008

2. Saahithya

Saahithya Silver IL'ite

cutie...might be some days are bad so dont worry.....they call it as..wakingup on the wrong side of the bed...hehehehe

anyways before going to bed think some good and interesting things u want to do the next day...will give you more energy to wake up with a smile and enthu....

good luck girl...

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello cutepavi...

Yes,sometimes we do come across this morning laziness...you are not alone in this..

hope we have some more suggestions from members here, that could be helpful..

By the way..I would like to point out that I have moved your thread from the community chitchat subforum to here....It seemed more appropriate here for more viewership regarding this matter...
    Hope you will be helped :thumbsup

bye

4. vids

vids Senior IL'ite

:) Looks like my every morning rant!! Rant (But I am overall a lil lazy :))
    I have a hot cup of coffee or tea in the mornings to shake me out of my sleepiness!!

One weird thing though - If I have a head bath and then have hot tea I feel very sleepy...anyone else?

Cheers,
    Vidhya

5. Manjus

Manjus New IL'ite

We all are in the same boat [​IMG] Before I thought only I’m having this problem… happy to see many following our “cutepavi”.. even if I love to continue in this state I can’t because have to leave for work at 8.30 and above all it’s my DH melodious voice :hide: that brings me back to normal life in seconds.. He is well versed of my nice habits…. But I think even if many of us feel lazy, we all are up to the mark when situation demands..:thumbsup

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Well,u have company!
    I used to love snuggling under my blanket in the mornings & just laze around even after i get up at 7-7.30am.But then i discovered, actually with a little prodding from my hubby[who`s an early riser] the joy of walking early in the morning enjoying & absorbing the fresh air,watching sunrise etc etc. Thats a totally different world. I managed to lose weight after i started walking regularly for straight 40 mnts everyday.It becomes almost an addiction.Do it for 21 days & it becomes a habit.U have to experience it to believe it.
    Try...........................n let me know!!!:coffee

7. saritaji

saritaji New IL'ite

Hey, why regret it. My vote is to enjoy the experience. Own it up. They are there for a reason, you know. Rest has its place too.

Sometimes I have those lazy days. And when I just let it be that day, it gives me renewed energy later.

So, take my advise, just lay back and do what you feel like. Spend more time with us on Indusladies. And then when you feel like going out and doing other stuff, enjoy that too.

Have fun. :)

8. aarthilr

aarthilr New IL'ite

Hi,

Everyone has this morning laziness somedays, mostly happens to me on sundays..I would think what Iam I going to do getting up so early , and extend my sleep for some more time.

But then, I totally agree with geevee maam, there is a unique pleasure in getting up early ,you would feel you have plenty of available time with you in the early morning hours.

One idea for overcoming morning laziness is thoroughly planning your day on the day before.You can plan things like what you would cook,what websites you will check, cleaning any specific place in the house, going for a short walk, etc,etc...By doing this you do not give space for the laziness to arise.

Have a nice time,
    Aarthi

9. sainirav

sainirav New IL'ite

Well, I too had the same problem until my daughter started on regular preschool. But now i get up early around 7 am ;) and i realize how fresh i feel in the morning hours and i do many useful things efficiently. The joy can only be experienced. So all the best to make most of your morning times.

10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear pavi,
    do not worry. this happens to all . today, after my journey , i also feel very lazy to do any work. but to over come that i got an idea.:idea. i started IL. now i feel better. so when you feel like that you listen to some music, peep out the window to see the outside world. you will be charged. read some hilarious post in IL. you will begin to do all the work.
    :thumbsup
    with love
    pad