Feeling lazy this morning - what to do? How to avoid such laziness?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cutepavi, Aug 26, 2008.

1. nagaraju

nagaraju New IL'ite

hi to all those creative idea givers about how to get up without being lazy...being a guy i can only say two ideas(this is what most guys do)...

1.sleep late and get up as late as u can so that you are getting late of office and all laziness will be gone when u see the clock..(my friend and alost guys do)..
    2.Develop some good habits whic can be don e in the morning lik meditation th e laziness will be removed by the fact what postive u can get from meditation....go for walk not alon but with frds then u will decide time and u will go thr or they will be ngry its always has to be waiting for us...then only we rise and shine..

Hope my suggestions are ok....

2. keerthanasm

keerthanasm New IL'ite

All of us go thro this kind of a phase once every few days/weeks. When I feel like that, I just take it easy and do nothing and just relax and laze around by watching TV/reading paper etc.

Otherwise, our days are so hectic, get up by 5.30, make food, dhabba, get the kdis ready for skool..and then not to mention the household chores !!!

So, all those feelng lazy, pampaer yourself..soak your leg in hot water, give yourself a nice pedicure and just chill out !!!

- Keerthi

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

This very same feeling happens to us sometime or the other.Not all mornings are the same.Some mornings,we will be very energetic & refreshed. Sometimes we will feel very fatigued & very sleepy too. Like this morning,i wanted to go for my walk,but got up feeling very sluggish.I blame it on part laziness & part PMS.It happens to the best of us. I could have driven myself & gone for the walk butbonk