We are Back with World Peace Event

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anukarsha, Dec 18, 2015.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Friend

Yes, we are back with World Peace Event! :2thumbsup:

My new friends, this is an annual event organized by us worldwide to spread peace vibrations on January 1st. It is a simple "do at home" peace meditation.

You are simply requested to join us for this mega event from the comfort of your cozy home at 8.30 am your local time or whenever you can do it. The ideal duration of Peace Meditation is fifteen minutes,but you are free to reduce or enhance the duration as you wish. The only motive behind this whole exercise is to get everyone on this planet into a synergy of worldwide peace vibrations.

It costs you nothing except the Peace of mind!!!

So, join us right here or if you are on facebook you may join us there also at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1029034037117907/1032183586802952/

Thanks! See ya there...

2 people like this.

2. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Hi @anukarsha

Count me in. Great Motive .. would love to stay in tune with this.

Could you brief the method.

1 person likes this.
  3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear SangeethaKripa for your kind words.

Yes dear, it is a normal peace meditation. Find a suitable place for yourself in your home. Sit comfortably either cross legged on floor or on a chair with your feet touching ground. Take a few deep breaths and focus your attention on the rhythm of your breathing. As you continue breathing in this manner, your mind starts synchronizing with the outer energies. While you sit with your eyes closed, you begin to feel relaxed.

Now imagine yourself breathing in positive thoughts and breathe out negative thoughts, breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress. Go on doing this for at least three to four minutes. Now imagine that your feet are at peace, calves are at peace, thighs are at peace. Let the peace grow inside your body. Feel the peace growing within you as you move up till you reach the top of your head. Feel yourself at complete peace.

Now imagine that your surroundings are at peace, your family is in peace, friends, colleagues are at peace. Your area, city, state, country, continent, the stars, the planets, the rivers, seas, mountains, trees, animals, everything is at peace.

You are living in peace, eating in peace, doing everything in peace. Just feel relaxed and absorb the peace thus generated.

Try to do this meditation each day, every day for best results. I shall be putting my audio on the facebook link also. Thanks dear for your support. You may invite your family and friends for this event too. Everyone has to do it at their respective homes, so no need to disturb the routine.

Thanks once again!

1 person likes this.
  4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@anukarsha count me too.

Nothing else could be the best start for the new year.

1 person likes this.
  5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear SurekhaP for your support.

6. Wgrace

Wgrace New IL'ite

I want to be apart of this event. Peace is more than any other commitment

1 person likes this.
  7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Wgrace, yes, you can be a part of this event anytime you wish. Though we organize it once a year on January 1st, but all our meditators do it everyday. Ultimately, we all want to live in peace. Please follow the instructions given in this thread, and you will learn to meditate. Thanks a lot. :)