True incidents encountered with GHOST!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sparkle19, May 19, 2015.

1. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

I love watching horror movies and reading ghost stories.

Do you beleive in ghost.

Lets you all share our real experience on encounter with ghost. Only true incidents no imagination please..

:thankyou2:

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

I don't believe in ghost coz I heard and saw only in movies and stories. If I see in real life definetly will tell you :) In my opinion ghosts are better than some bad people..

4 people like this.
  3. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Ok..this is my story.
    This happened when I was in 10th standard. I was alone in the evening, it was around 7:30 ish I guess. I was watching TV. In our house, to go upstairs we have a staircase provided which is at the intersection of Hall and dinning room. Upstairs there is a passage which is visible from hall. We can see anyone going from that passage. We cannot see the whole person, but only his lower portion. Ok, coming back to story. I was alone and watching TV and while I was watching, I saw a white saree walking through that passage, only the lower part. I mean I didn't see it completely, I saw it just before it vanished.I went to get my cricket bat and ran upstairs like mad to see who is in the house. I thought some burglar has broke in. But as I went, there was nothing but darkness. I thought I must be imagining things. After that I ignored it assuming it as play of my mind.

After this, my parents invited a Poojari who was also an Astrologer to our house. He was invited just to check our horoscopes, and nothing else. When he saw my mom's hand, he felt like he was being pushed away with force. He said that he felt like someone is pushing me away. We all thought like, 'Yeah, Yeah, Yeah typical astrologer com pujari trying to get money out of our pockets'. He told my mom to be careful, as something was there trying to push me away. We listened and when he left, we had a very good laugh. After that another pujari came and he also said the same thing. This time it was a surprise for us. We thought that initial pujari might have said something to this guy and this guy came looking for us to pull out some good money.

But the third time, one of my dads office friend brought one friend of his to our house. He was also a Vashikaran Experts. We were like 'Yeah, Whatever'. We didn't believe in ghost and all. But even this guy asked my mom, if she had any weird experiences. My mom said no, never. He called my dad after wards privately and said the same thing the other two pujari's told us. He also felt something was pushing him away. We were concerned this time. He said, I can help you with this if you want. We got ready this time. He said that he can tell what it is. We were like, 'Ok, do as you please'. After some days he came to our house and told us that there is a spirit of a widow in your house. And she is not here for a good purpose. We were still skeptical about all this. But decided that let's take this matter to the end. So, we asked him if you can remove this ghost or whatever from our house. He said, off course. After that day, he called on our landline. My mom answered it. He asked my mom if dad was home. Mom said no as he was in office. Then he asked, if mom has any problems with her in laws. My mom said yes. Typical in law problems. He said that shocked mom. He said that mom's MIL, FIL are involved in black magic tricks. And they have send this spirit to your home to get you. That spirit will not target anybody but you. My mom didnt react as she was still skeptical about all this. On that day itself, this person came to our house in the evening so that he can have good talk with my Father and mom. He gave some, black threads which had eleven knots on it and asked mom to wear it for this night. After wearing it for complete one night, this thread was to be burned far away from house and not to look back while returning. We followed the required rituals. Till this time we were skeptic about all this. My dad went to burn this thread, but he didn't went far away. He said he'll burn it near by. Mom also agreed. After that everyone went back to their work.

On that very day itself, changed our perspective regarding this issue. We were watching Kaun Banega Crorepati which use to come on TV at 9 in the evening. It was about 15 mins to 10 I guess and suddenly we heard this loud, cry screaming 'DIDIIIIIII'. We were completely jolted. Because that cry came from exact same place my dad had burned that thread. My mom was terrified and so were we. At that very moment we went out to see who was it. And there no human in trace. And our roads are very long and straight. Anybody running can easily be spotted anytime. None of us were able to get proper logical explanation to all this. After thinking out every possible rational answers, we came to conclusion that all those pujari's and this man was talking truth. I was really scared that night. None of us could sleep properly. The first thing my dad did that morning was to call that Vashikaran Expert and tell this incident to him. When heard that, he was extremely happy. He said, you heard that cry!!! Oh my god!!! Thank you very much. Now your wife is completely safe. Nothing can happen to her now. Tell her to resume her work again with happiness. Everything will be fine now. But mom's perspective had changed forever and even we had gone through complete transformation. From that point I also got interested in this paranormal beings. Though they scare me, but the attraction is strong.

Coming back to the lady in white saree that I saw in the passage. After 10 years of that experience, my sister and we were recollecting that experience. And I happened to tell my experience to my sister that I saw a lady in white walking through that passage. I was telling her as it was my imagination. But was she said later completely blew my mind. She said, 'Did you see her in white saree walking towards this room with this pace?' And she mimicked her way of walk. I'm telling you, hairs on my body stood upright. And I said this is exactly what I saw. My sister was also shocked. She said she also saw her walking towards this room. She saw her when my sis was upstairs as she walked in other room. She felt as if some one is going in that other room. She also saw the very moment just before vanishing. She went to see if there's anyone but found no one. She also treated it as an imagination and forgot about it. We just froze after recollecting that incident. So, we did saw the spirit if that widow lady.

This was my whole story. I know it's hard to believe, but only personal experience can make you believe these things. I cannot prove this story. There's no way I can do that. Only you can decide if you want to believe it or not. For me and my family, it was an experience. Though not horrible, but enough to let us know that death is not final.

4. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

i have experienced it....im my earlier flat in pune..i use to feel that some one is watching. at that time me , my hubby and my 6 mth DD was living. at afternoon time i could not sleep as was feeling someone is watching and i use to feel scared till death. even in one room my DD use to look at fan and hold me tightly saying mumma (at that time she could not speak as was very small) but i felt very strange. and at night time her toys use to make automatically noice and we use to feel spoon dropped on floor and someone banging door. but in morning when we check no spoon was found on floor.
    i insisted my hubby adn did re vastu shanti and said many mantras and all..from that day all negativity vanished and i was living alone late night without any fear..
    i dont know what was that actually but i feel some spirit (not harmful) was there :shock:

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    3 people like this.
  5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

I love to read Ghost stories but not encountered one yet. After working in Night shifts, not scared about Ghosts much.

We will wait for rhoanj to update his real experience with Ghost.

Well said @Lathasv.. I too have thought about it

1 person likes this.
  6. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Hey, I just did. Why do I feel that people are expecting sky from me. I've written all that I saw, heard and felt. It may not be exciting like a horror film but an experience nonetheless.

1 person likes this.
  7. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

good one rohan..i believe and feel scare also of these things. my office colleague also said thta when they were in rented house they use to feel thta someone is watching when they were in kitchen. they were there for 2 years and use to feel down when they were in kitchen..and not at all happy.
    after they left then only they got to know that before them the tenant who were staying, one lady among them committed suicide in kitchen...
    but i feel few souls are harmless...they just b there untill they get new body as new life.

i have read in books that souls body is created before death..but if anyoone commits suicide then they have to wait till new body i formed for rebirth..so they stroll here and there

3 people like this.
  8. s7april

s7april Senior IL'ite

My experience cant be called as a ghostly one, but supernatural. After my MIL passed away, v used to cry so much. It was just 2.5 years to my marriage, and all these things made me feel very depressed. One night , I had a dream of her, sitting in my inlaw's old house, on the chair given by her mom ( I have never been there till date). She asked me not to cry any more as she is very happy there.
    In the morning, wen i told abt this to my DH, he was very surprised. He only told me abt her connection with that chair.
    So , there is one thing for sure, even after death, v have a special affection for our Maayka ( Parental )things.:)

3 people like this.
  9. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Exactly, what you said about committing suicide. If anyone commits suicide, they'll have to stay in this gap between your previous life and next life. What western people call it as Limbo.

Whatever experience you told, can happen. I believe it completely. That lady's soul or mind can degrade the atmosphere of a room by her presence. As she herself was hurt, she will project nothing but that hurt. It's good that she didn't do anything unholy. The mantras are very powerful. It can make them feel burning sensations, although they won't burn. But this drives them away.

2 people like this.
  10. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

spell bound experience rohanji ... thanks for sharing .. Nice to read..