Centerpage - who is your pick of the day?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aria, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Centerpage - who is your pick?

Fun thread - you remember the magazine center page carries an attraction - sun kissed model, home decor of rich of the famous, poetry from Rumi, glaum advertising. When you browse IL who occupies that centerpage when you turn the pages.

Pen your thoughts, just ramble away, to give an idea structured few Qs but feel free to subjoin.

1. Where did you meet/bond?
    2. What do you like in him/her?
    3. If he/she could leap from the screen and entrench in your real life, what role would you like him/her to play?

Unfold the page.

2. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Where did you meet/bond?
    I was doing hi-hellowing for sometimes with her but then I guess we bonded in one floating thread about the nine sisters of Indusladies.

What do you like in him/her?
    She is one of my favourites, I mean the favourite of my favourites! What can't you like in her? She is crispy and when the cracknel bursts, it is always a wisecrack.

If he/she could leap from the screen and entrench in your real life, what role would you like them to play?
    My colleague/school or college mate, she will send me rolling on the floor with her wit. All the columns in my college magazine would have headlines proposed by her. Fun to have her around gossiping, scheming, spying in the campus.

Unfold the page
    One and only Radhai the adorable vole who runs through the forums leaving a trail of laughter.

4 people like this.
  3. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Where did you meet/bond?

I might have bumped into her somewhere but the real bonding took place in a sweaty, frowsty thread of fitness forum.

She drives me nuts! She makes me run wild ! No, I mean she literally makes me run wild with her cheering and inspiration.

If he/she could leap from the screen and entrench in your real life, what role would you like them to play?

A neighbour who can come by, drop at my place, go on walks , she is sensible and rational in her conversational style, there is lot to enrich from her what better way than inviting for a cuppa coffee.

Unfold the page

Laks her incisive thoughts, clear presentation, great mentor and humble being.

1 person likes this.
  4. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Where did you meet/bond?

I've no clue, I don't remember, may be in snippets , may be in GD but do I even have to meet her, she is me and I am her! She is the polished, elegant, gentle version of me who tempts me at times when I look at her to dial sarcasm down, trim away that sere and I will be (smiles)

Her whirligig of mental thoughts in absolute stillness of body , her yoga posture, her yogi ruminations.

Friend, SIL , Co-sister, cousin, what ever she is so adaptable that I wish I could replace why-me-again people in my life with clones of her models.

Unfold the page
    Srama +1 added to her brimming fan base

4 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Darling Aria

This thread seems to be really interesting. Ok I know I can't write likeyou but sure to share some of them here.

Where did you meet/bond?

I exactly can't remember where did I meet her. But got very close in the New member area. She is full of fun and have lots of patience to listen to my stupid things.

Her quizzical brain, her wit and her sense of humor.

:2thumbsup:My Little sister

Unfold the page

She is Saraswatipv:)

4 people like this.
  6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1. Where did you meet/bond?
    I think I met her in Indian's in Egypt thread. Who had come for some query. Than we had some just casual chats. Today we have a strong bond between us.

She is just an all rounder, I just like everything that she does. Most intellectual person that i have across. Her command over anything is just very strong.

If he/she could leap from the screen and entrench in your real life, what role would you like him/her to play?

​My very next neighbor, a very close friend who is always there for me to give advise.

Unfold the page

:biggrin2: Guess who:biggrin2: :hide:

Ok I will come back again I have a very long list.

3 people like this.
  7. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

Oh My Aria.. believe it or not, I was going to pen 'Aria' in my very first center page ! :kiss feelings are so mutual.. my admiration for you is beyond that. hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

center pages... I have so many that my magazine will be full of center pages if that is a possibility :rotfl
    I have many favs for their wits, practicality, simplicity, honesty, even sarcasms and some decent trolls...
    Aria is at the 'centerest' of center for sure. She is the only one I often kiss publicly (I don't do that to my husband even. she is that special:mrgreen:!)

3 people like this.
  9. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Radhai and Aria are now spotted on the gossip column of that centre page... Hehe..

(nemesis ran away)

4 people like this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Okay Aria, I found my center page today and guess who leaped out of it. I am all smiles imaging the face of this lovely person :)

Where did you meet/bond?

Absolutely, honestly no idea. I scratch my head, I tried going back the memory lane....still no idea but still there she was....slowly drawing me to her with the way she expresses.

The way words flow out of her key board, the gentle way she writes after reading and understanding and the way she is appreciative of what someone has tried to tell through their writing. Always there....and her own writing even as she simply responds, I love it.
    If he/she could leap from the screen and entrench in your real life, what role would you like him/her to play?

I thought about it, as much as I can see her well in many roles in my life and wishing for it, I think I like her best as my friend....despite the teeny weeny gap in our ages. That is what bonding is all about I guess.

Unfold the page.

Happy to! It is our own Kamla :) and thinking of her always brings a smile!

2 people like this.