What guys are doing in ladies forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Anicham, Nov 15, 2013.

1. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

May be rajashekhar from saravanan meenachi He is hilarious. :):):)

6 people like this.
  2. TheAlchemist

TheAlchemist Silver IL'ite

Bowcoming from you mademydaysmiley

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

:wow:

what a thread!!!
    Thanks @Quebec for bringing this one to my notice.

And Mr.Naksh you are missing the party.

Now who was the OP of this thread???thinkingsmiley
    (Not my fault really...i saw nemesis flaming this thread so many times that i forgot OPs name :crazy)

OP...kneesmiley from my side.

On topic:
    Why do you want IL to sound like a convent school??
    Decline in gender ratio is not just detrimental to the society but also to virtual communities like this.Completely JMHO.
    (Now pls dont ask me the ideal ratio...faintingsmiley)

5 people like this.
  4. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

hehehe... what a thread :crazy

1 person likes this.
  5. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

I'm afraid it is only a triangle involving Arch, Cheeniya and Viswa.

hehehe... what a nice way to give an attendance.

2 people like this.
  6. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

lol ... gigglingsmiley

anyways this thread Original poster is v v new i guess.. if not she would have already known the conclusion about this debate.

1 person likes this.
  7. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

I read many of your views here and chose to stay away most of the time whenever a topic like this arises. I strictly confine myself to the very few areas that I participate which include the blog section, snippets of life and poems [both tamil and english]. There would only be a handful of my posts in other threads. Why am I here? I joined this site because my guru was here once. I wrote for that special person, initially. People here are quite friendly and cheered me, motivated further and hence I wrote more and more. I took it as a cue and spent several hours writing whatever I felt as appropriate. I can assure anyone here that not even in one of my post, I crossed the line, be it towards male or female. Also, when you find yourself as a creator, gender is irrelevant, according to me. There are times I felt and wrote my verses from a feminine point of view. And many of my posts are gender neutral. I feel grateful for the opportunity and all your support, so thought about this place as a safer haven to try, to experiment, to pour or to vent out what I feel, honestly. Though there are few readers and very few feedback to all that I've written, not even 1% of it found any malice in what I posted. I intended to stay away from this site for a few days, for my very own reason, but if I were forced to stay away for the reason of gender, fine. I'll swallow it and will stay away. Nowhere else I have posted this much and it might be quite a start for me altogether if I were to do it all. I am tired of it and may stop too. I write because I love to. And nothing else comes between. I hope I've explained my position clearly here. I agree and abide by the rules, though it may not be to my liking at times. Thanks. -rgs

9 people like this.
  8. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

I am afraid this question leads to that Bhuvinidhi.
    While I do not stand for others' action, I just explained my position just now.
    -rgs

9. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

please do change the name of this site!
    'indushumanbeings.com'
    'indusladiesandgents.com'
    im not sure which is the best one..but it is not feeling good from inside to know evryones take on contribution of men and women to this forum since both are equally contributing and it is doing only good.
    when someone said 'why men are responding in girly threads'..i don't understand this?when someone posting personal matters on public forums and it is being visible to everyone around the world(one not necessarily be il membr to view happenings in il),what harm does it do if we get reply from men,as long they are helping with good intention it shouldn't be a problem...!isn't it?
    im not sure if I put across my take on this in a clear way..!

5 people like this.
  10. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

It is noteworthy that none of the trolls, "frands" (my new favorite word - thank you, CW), lonely PM guys, and other miscreants have attended this thread. Instead, many of the male contributors to IL who, I am sure, have always been on their best behavior, have turned up to somewhat abjectly and submissively make their case for their existence here on IL. This is regrettable to me. We should all be afforded the same liberty and dignity in posting here. We cannot assume the worst of men because they are male. It is insulting, and I, for one, am saddened that so many decent men here have had to defend themselves on account of the behavior of a few.

5 people like this.