Seeing dead neighbour in my dream ..... what does it mean

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ladki1, Jun 24, 2013.

1. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I think I am only the person to see this type of weird dreams...I don't know to whom to ask....plz help me...what does this mean?

I saw 2 neighbours who are already dead in my dream....one of them is calling me...and I saw my father was talking wid him and going with him...I am so scared.....and another .he just put his hand over me like blessing...

what does this mean..

2. shaluk

shaluk Silver IL'ite

its just a dream! people are having hard time resolving realities. dont bother stressing over dreams.

2 people like this.
  3. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

what does it mean?

that u need more sleep? :)

4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

google dream interpretion .
    my grandfather is dead for 20 yrs & I still see him in dreams.my mom say that old people come to bless us in dreams.i was not much attached to my grandfather as he was very strict so maybe i feel guilty ofbeing unloving to him
    in your case if the neighbour is blessing you then its good sign.
    if the neighbour who died was old and now you see him talking to your father that it means that you feel sad that maybe in future your father will pass as did that neighbour.

if he is calling you it just means that maybe when he was alive you ignored him & now feel guilty or maybe were attached to him & are sad about his passing.

5. sandylee123

sandylee123 Silver IL'ite

I have similiar experience. One of my friends drowned, and about one month later, I saw her in my dream, I was really scared. And I told my parents about it, they said that it's just a dream. I didn't think too much about it and forgot it later. But it's really scared to have this kind of dream.

6. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

oh dont worry. Its just a dream. Your subconscious mind has been thinking about them for some reason which your conscious mind doesnt know. That comes out in the form of a dream. Dont worry.

On a lighter note to cheer you up, looks like your neighbors have a "thing" for you :)

7. shagydeep

shagydeep Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    well it happens sometimes. Do one thing watch funny movie and serial so from that your mind feel relax and stress less...

8. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

Thank you friends....I am trying to forget....