Do you love being a woman, tell us why?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by coolblues, Mar 8, 2013.

1. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

lifecircle.jpg

Happy Women's Day!!

Time and again, one question always pops into our minds, as women… "Do we really enjoy being a woman"?

This question is a huge debate and has conditional answers. While some feel it is an honor to be a woman, some of us feel that men walk away with the piece of cake. There are several wonderful as well and perilous reasons to make us feel upbeat or remorse.

What does your current mindset feel on being a woman? To add spontaneity to the discussion, we want you to choose one of the five basic tastes that closely represent your outlook and share one thing that makes you feel good or bad being a woman.

Sweet
    Sour
    Bitter
    Spicy
    Salty

You may also wish to read similar discussions on being a woman

The complexities & celebrations of being a WOMAN !!! - Blogs - IndusLadies

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/191978-the-travails-being-indian-woman.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/general-discussions/72243-you-blessed-cursed-born-girl.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/208902-true-woman.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/120600-are-women-liabilities.html

6 people like this.

2. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

I love being a woman.- its a sweet feeling .
    My parents expected me to be a boy,when my mom was preg. ,as the elder ones are girls.
    May be they were a bit worried to see girls only in our home-i will not blame them as my childhood was spend hearing everybody asking my parents-why you dont have a boy??????So sad!

Now
    All of us are well educated,i can proudly say ,i am taking care of my parents,now they dont think why they dont have a son-

5 people like this.
  3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I LOVE BEING A WOMAN ! Spicy & Sweet !

1 person likes this.
  4. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Love being a women....

Sweet: Being a daughter, a mother, a sister :)
    Spicy: Being a wife :wink:

2 people like this.
  5. akifasmom

akifasmom New IL'ite

i love being a woman and love being adaughter papa ki pari hu mai . spicy to my dear hubby. and the most lovable and sweet feeling on this earth which no man can feel of being a mother..
    i love myself for this and i had a beautiful daughter who is going to b a year old this month which i wish all my wishes to her come true and i want all here my frnds plz to pray for my d for her life and future on her first bday.....

1 person likes this.
  6. SandhyaBoopathy

SandhyaBoopathy Bronze IL'ite

I am proud to be a woman. we all should take a promise to save and guide the children.its in our hands to give a bright and safe world.

1 person likes this.
  7. madhurabashini

madhurabashini Senior IL'ite

I love being a woman...really ii is sweet...ya! sweet daughter to my parents...sweet sister to my bros..sweetheart to my hubby and sweet mom to my kids......and lastly sweet friend to IL ....

1 person likes this.
  8. glathasri

glathasri New IL'ite

I love being a woman. Only women can bear those ten months of pregnancy. which is gud as well so many small small sufferings. Women are brave at heart rather physical. Emotional intelligence are gud at women rather men.

1 person likes this.
  9. ppavalamani

ppavalamani Gold IL'ite

I love being a woman. It is a spicy feeling. Variety is the spice of life. Being so unlike man we give variety to man's dull, dreary, monotonous world. Everybody's favourite is a spicy feast! I love life, life as a woman, a unique complement to man!

1 person likes this.
  10. shraddha2704

shraddha2704 Bronze IL'ite

i believe SPICY would best describe me. I love being a woman and proud to be 1. I love my daughter for being a girl. But i wudnt want to be reborn as a woman nor want my daughter to be born 1. Id want myself and my daughter to be born a MAN.

1 person likes this.