1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

share your opinion

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by redapple, Mar 12, 2010.

1. redapple

redapple Senior IL'ite

One of my friend is expecting a baby by Oct and since this is her second baby she wants to go to India and deliver(the first one is US born) because of fami.

She also has a thought of the babies being two different country citizens, whether they will have good relationship when they become adults?

what if they want to stick to their own country and they can't have a good relationship?

Is anybody thought so? Please share your views...

2. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

I don think that would be a problem. I have one of my friends in the call centre.

Their parents are divorced. They are 2 daugters. One of them stays in India with Mom and the otehr stays with father in US.

Both are good citizens. I know bcoz she is working along with me in office one of them.

When the other daughter wnst to meet her mom she comes over here in India and this daughetr if she wants to meet her dad she goes over there.

3. redapple

redapple Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the reply...but I am referring to two different country citizens like US and India not about parents being separated...

I hope I made it clear

4. goodfreind

goodfreind Senior IL'ite

Red apple

To make the kids life GREEN better in USA

India is our country.. we can go back any time and get Dual citizenship or osmething else

But think if some point indian kid may think parents did patrtion because you stopped his future bcos he is here and elder is in USA

And you know how difficlult getting US citizez

So let it be in one place..you do not know how kids will trun back on theri age

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010