1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Best Children's hospital in USA for cardiac care?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Varshana, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Varshana

Varshana New IL'ite

Could any one let me know the top children's hospitals in USA for cardiac care? Pleae reply ASAP. Thanks.

2. Pavarun

Pavarun Silver IL'ite

3. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi

My niece was admitted at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia(CHOP) and was discharged 3 days back for breathing and heart problem. she is just 2 weeks old. i would also vote for this hospital...... We are very happy with the care as well as medical help we got from that hospital.

i also read from various site, this hospital is leading all over the US. hope this info helps.

4. MrsV

MrsV Bronze IL'ite

Varshana,

You are in NJ right - you should check out Columbia Presbyterian or LNYU Medical- excellent cardiac health care and Columbia also has an excellent children's unit.

Best!

5. Varshana

Varshana New IL'ite

Actually we are planning to move to dallas texas. Any idea about the children's hospital there? Is it a good hospital that can provide a best service like Phily or Boston childrens? Please reply.

6. neerkals

neerkals New IL'ite

CHOP in Phily is the best. My daughter was treated there for cardiac care and she is doing very great. the doctors and the staff were so caring... But if you are just looking for a cardialogy consulting the doctors from cardiac team of CHOP are available at st peters in new brunswick.

the childrens heart program of NJ at robert wood johnson hospital is good too. they are a group of cardialogist here. they dont have a pediatric surgeon there. they either refer to columbia or CHOP from here.

7. Varshana

Varshana New IL'ite

Thanks for your prompt reply. My daughter born at saint peters medical center NJ and it is great hospital. Please contact me through private messages.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010