1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest a good camera

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by coollife, Nov 5, 2009.

1. coollife

coollife New IL'ite

Hi,

Planning to go for a new camera. Can you suggest a good camera with the basic features and also the sites to get the best deals during the Black Friday?

Right now, I have a Canon 5 Megapixel one. Planning to replace it as its almost 7 years old and the pics quality also is not tht good.

Don't have any price range, but looking for a piece that can give me the pics with good clarity and resolution.

2. krithikarakesh

krithikarakesh New IL'ite

Hi,

I am in also search of good camera to buy on Black Friday. As far as i have searched i found Canon-Powershot-Sx200-Optical. I can see many good features like 12 mega pixel camera and the best option is that it has got 12 x optical zoom. It has also Face detection technology and HD movie shooting capability.
    Walmart.com: Canon PowerShot SX200-IS Black 12.1MP Digital Camera with 3" LCD, 12x Optical Zoom: Digital Cameras

I think its little bit pricy. Other than this u can go for sony W or T series models.
    deals2buy.com,dealsofamerica,slickdeals,blackfriday.com.U can search for deals in these sites.
    Hope I gave u the information i need.:)

Thanks,
    Krithika