1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Canvas Infotech Bay Area!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by fionas, Aug 1, 2015.

1. fionas

fionas New IL'ite

Hi all,

Does anybody know about Canvas Infotech in Bay Area (Fremont, CA)? Is that any other desi consulting company or a scam? I am reading good reviews about it so just wanted to know if anybody out here know about it or anybody have worked for that company.

I know the loopholes about how these desi consultancies work but I am particularly curious about this company working methods as it boasts that it places candidates quickly. What I am more concerned about is the marketing team here? how good they can market your resume.

Also would like to know about Radus Tek services in Somerset, NJ...looks like another new desi Co.!!

I am a green card holder but a distressed woman trying to get back into the job market after many years of gap.

I appreciate your feedback, Pls help!!

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi fionas,

I am not very sure about Canvas Infotech. But I am curious as to why you would want to approach a desi consultancy with a GC in your hand?

3. Shrg123

Shrg123 New IL'ite

Hi Fionas,
    I saw this post and thought of asking you about the consultancy.
    I am new to bay area and searching for a job.I would like to know if there are any good consultancies in bay area which wud provide IT jobs.It would be really helpful if you suggest any good consultancies or training programs.