help pooja find her parents

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by vkrithika1, Mar 23, 2008.

1. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in">Dear Friends,

The below 4yrs baby name POOJA was kidnapped by a person at some where and now she is under Kerala Police custody. Since the baby could not communicate her identification clearly, Police is struggling to find her parents. The flg information was given by the baby which may or may not be correct also. Requesting all to forward her photograph to the maximum people in India to identify her parents / relatives.

Hope this will cost only your time and will help one life.

Information given by the baby:

Father's Name : Mr. Raju
    Mother's Name : Mrs. Munny Devi
    Language : HINDI
    Place : Nagaluppi (this was pronounced by the baby which Police could not find such a place. The place must be related to the mentioned name). She is having one younger Brother & Elder Sister..

If any information or query, please contact 'Nirmala Sisu Bhavan, Trivandrum , Kerala. Phone: 0471-2307434 or

http://www.helppoojafindherparents.org
    [​IMG]

EVERY CHILD NEEDS PARENTS.......PLZZZZZZZ

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008

2. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends,

The below 4yrs baby name POOJA was kidnapped by a person at some where and now she is under Kerala Police custody. Since the baby could not communicate her identification clearly, Police is struggling to find her parents. The flg information was given by the baby which may or may not be correct also. Requesting all to forward her photograph to the maximum people in India to identify her parents / relatives.

Hope this will cost only your time and will help one life.

Information given by the baby:

Father's Name : Mr. Raju
    Mother's Name : Mrs. Munny Devi
    Language : HINDI
    Place : Nagaluppi (this was pronounced by the baby which Police could not find such a place. The place must be related to the mentioned name). She is having one younger Brother & Elder Sister..

If any information or query, please contact 'Nirmala Sisu Bhavan, Trivandrum , Kerala. Phone: 0471-2307434 or

http://www.helppoojafindherparents.org

EVERY CHILD NEEDS PARENTS.......PLZZZZZZZ

Attached Files:

3. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

Recently I got a forwarded message stating that the case has been resolved...

The link you provided doesnt seem to work and so I too believe so...

4. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Wasnt this an issue from the past. I heard about it years back... I hope as earlier said.. this case is solved :)

5. meera2503

meera2503 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

can anyone tell me what happened to that child?

6. vkrithika1

vkrithika1 Gold IL'ite

hi all,

I received this mail only today from a friend.That's why i posted it today.If it is old one please sorry.