Cameras, Camcoders

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by sunisunny, May 17, 2010.

1. sunisunny

sunisunny New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I would like to know from friends of Indus ladies, when u go to europe trips or local trips, do you take both the camera and Camcoder.

I am looking to buy a camera, please can anyone suggest whether digital is good or SLR is good to buy.

I know that SLR are not handy but regarding the zoom and the Photo clarity they stand high.

Friends, what is your suggestions, how do you normally choose buying between this two cameras and also what things do i need to take into consideration.

As you know the electronics is always changing and every 6months a new product is lauched , it is really becoming a difficult task what to choose in buying the same. As I am in UK can anyone guide in which shop or online it is good to buy.

Do you think one needs to have both camera and camcoder when touring or just Camera is enough.

Please don't ignore. Help me friends.

Thanks,
    sunny.

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

[ my 2 cents ]

it would be better to take both camcorder & digital camera as one cannot replace the other !

camcorder should have internal hard disc
    digital camera should have better zoom options & a fine resolution .

and of course , both should have good conditioned rechargeable batteries ...
    { always try for Li-Ion type rechargeable batteries . they last longer than Ni-MH type }

I would suggest to have a look at Sony , Canon , Fuzi , Kodak websites for different models